I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Seems like a cash grab and not genuine
But, Marvel don't lose so :manny:

Every move Disney makes is a cash grab. Fortunately, Feige and others actually care about the product they put out though. I think they will learn from the first MCU generation of movies and tweak accordingly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fiegie and Marvel Studios with this Pandemic equal to and greater than another detective comrade with prep time.

They about to do something incredible being they went back to drawing board to tweak shyt and didn’t have to rush.

Fiegie probably mapped shyt out to 2047 with all the time on his hands now:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fiegie and Marvel Studios with this Pandemic equal to and greater than another detective comrade with prep time.

They about to do something incredible being they went back to drawing board to tweak shyt and didn’t have to rush.

Fiegie probably mapped shyt out to 2047 with all the time on his hands now:wow:
We all know he is the best comic book movie Fukk it movie producer ever but I'm beyond missing the MCU. Yo, Kev throw us a bone! :martin:
Please?:mjcry:
Please?!:sadbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I would like that, dude is great as Homelander both dramatically and comedic wise.

True that..

But if you watched Banshee.

There was one fight he fought some MMA guy.... that was a dirty bloody knock down drag out fight...... I can see Wolverine in him from that fight.

I think that would be a pretty good choice

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And as much as Wolverine be handing out fades and asswhoopings.

He’s also one that’s infamous for getting some of the worse asswhoopings too or taking a lot of extreme punishment.

Highlander/Hood dude could really handle that based off Banshee.... cuz he STAYED getting fukked up on that show:russ::russ::russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And as much as Wolverine be handing out fades and asswhoopings.

He’s also one that’s infamous for getting some of the worse asswhoopings too or taking a lot of extreme punishment.

Highlander/Hood dude could really handle that based off Banshee.... cuz he STAYED getting fukked up on that show:russ::russ::russ:
How is that show? Rate it out of 10 for me.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How is that show? Rate it out of 10 for me.

Ok maybe I’m biased cuz this shyt first few season was filmed here in Charlotte on my side of town.

Like literally where the main character live and his crew hung out at is still on my way to my close WalMart that I pass frequently :russ:

I have to give this show an 8.5 and I’m trynna drop it down points to not look like a homer!:mjlol:

I thought it was a great show like one of my favs. All the characters killed it, it didn’t last too long like how peeps complain about some shows (only like 4 seasons and 10 eps per, 38 eps total as the last season is shorter).

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Like I’m kinda hyping it for you but in real time going into it not know what it was and trynna learn it..... each week back when it aired me and the brehs watching it used to leave the threads like :ooh::krs: or :damn:

And they used to do the Marvel “have shyt after the credits” shyt that leave you like :leon:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ok maybe I’m biased cuz this shyt first few season was filmed here in Charlotte on my side of town.

Like literally where the main character live and his crew hung out at is still on my way to my close WalMart that I pass frequently :russ:

I have to give this show an 8.5 and I’m trynna drop it down points to not look like a homer!:mjlol:

I thought it was a great show like one of my favs. All the characters killed it, it didn’t last too long like how peeps complain about some shows (only like 4 seasons and 10 eps per, 38 eps total as the last season is shorter).
Oh you're in Charlotte, NC? Not exactly close but I was in the Outer Banks a couple weeks ago, twas nice. :ehh:
Thanks for the review breh. Marvel Generals waiting in the wings for our next mission. :lolbron: