I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Both. For all we know, they may have to push movies back again. Marvel is use to certain box office numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again, until the volume of ticket sales gets somewhat back to normal or if there is a vaccine available.
Hmmm . . . I hear that but many countries are @ a small rate of infection. I think enough to release a movie in November.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I guess you are giving us a greenlight to troll in the Batman thread. Thanks. :mjgrin:
:mjgrin:

Nah I'm legit let down by the lack of news :yeshrug:

We should at least have the title for Black Panther 2. Feige had Coogler with the written treatment in his hand a year ago

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjgrin:

Nah I'm legit let down by the lack of news :yeshrug:

We should at least have the title for Black Panther 2. Feige had Coogler with the written treatment in his hand a year ago
source.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I just want it to be known.... that we didn’t ask for this no did we start it:mjgrin:

Many of us saw all them jabs and subliminals and passive aggressive post last week and we let it ride

When shyt is Poppin, to the ones that started it (and those that NEVER stopped even though we did)

giphy.gif

:troll:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I just want it to be known.... that we didn’t ask for this no did we start it:mjgrin:

Many of us saw all them jabs and subliminals and passive aggressive post last week and we let it ride

When shyt is Poppin, to the ones that started it (and those that NEVER stopped even though we did)

giphy.gif

:troll:
batman-thinking.gif