I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just gonna put this in here too

It’s crazy how basically A3 and 4 are socially and cultural are some of the most impactful movies of all time so quick and so many things will constantly reference them or use them for analogies and similies for others shyt.:russ:

It’s like since these movies dropped, every week I’ve seen a reference or mention of them:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It’s crazy how basically A3 and 4 are socially and cultural are some of the most impactful movies of all time so quick and so many things will constantly reference them or use them for analogies and similies for others shyt.:russ:

It’s like since these movies dropped, every week I’ve seen a reference or mention of them:mjlol:

Basically the MCU is Americana. :pachaha:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I wonder what the MCU will look like 20 years from now.
:jbhmm:
It took ten years to build up to Thanos. It will probably take another 10 years for Dr. Doom. Which would probably place them in a ten year build up to the Dark Phoenix. That’s granted there isn’t burn out with comic book movies before that point.
I'll just say against popular opinion Doom doesn't need to be an event & fukk Phoenix.

-Doom: Can be foreshadowed & come up in the sequel for F4 where he belongs for his intro. Crossover his mystic skills in Dr. Strange. Crossover his beef with Wakanda. Make him a "key" player, not "the" player. Just establish him.

-Dark Phoenix: This shyt already got fukked up twice. I have no doubt Marvel will do it right I just don't wanna see the shyt again. X-Men got plenty content. Put the X universe rated R like Deadpool (yeah right) & do the Mutant Massacre.

Bring in F4. Establish Doom. Bring in the Cosmic Cloud... I mean Galactus. Have Doom be important to stopping @Silver Surfer @Norrin Radd.

We have Kree, Skrulls & Nova Corps. Once Shiiar comes in: Annihilation.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

We talking about memes bruhs. Memes. :aicmon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I wonder what the MCU will look like 20 years from now.
:jbhmm:
It took ten years to build up to Thanos. It will probably take another 10 years for Dr. Doom. Which would probably place them in a ten year build up to the Dark Phoenix. That’s granted there isn’t burn out with comic book movies before that point.

don't know why you nikkas swear you need a long build up for shyt.. you can build DOOM up in less than 3 years. just sprinkle him in different flicks.. marveL got ya'll fukked up with this long build nonsense