I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
There is a reason the Avengers have their groceries delivered each week. Tony made the mistake of taking them shopping only once and that was enough for him.

Tony: I already explained this to you, Cap--

Steve: Then explain to me again why milk is 4 dollars a gallon!

Peter, an arm full of instant ramen: Mr. Stark, they have a new shrimp flavor!

Tony: Kid, that had no nutrition at--

Natasha: Who wants bacon!

Clint: I'M A SLUT FOR BACON!

Tony: What the fu-

Bruce, trying to decide on which tea to get: I mean they're all good, but this brand is cheaper.

Tony: Billionaire, Bruce, just--

Thor: Friend, Tony! We shall feast tonight on the Pop of Tarts!

Tony: Why do you have 2 carts of popt--!?

Steve, still distressed over the milk: How do you get milk from an almond!?

Peter, distracted: Can we get cheese sticks too?

Natasha: What about pudding?

Clint: fukk your pudding!

Peter, excited: Mr. Stark cheetos are on sale!

Bruce, still deciding on a tea: Can we afford tea cookies too? I'm sure we have a coupon somewhere.

Steve, frantic: How do you milk an almond, Tony!?

Tony:
d758d14ac41cc57403945ebae2152ab259bdf5a7.gifv

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

It’s only a matter of time breh:youngsabo:

Him and Sam L having a scene together would be:ohlawd:

Exact quotes:
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight, he shared that he wants "to work with those guys, I put it out there all the time.” Esposito’s face is often attached to fan castings of Marvel movies, ranging from Magneto to Doctor Doom. “I haven’t created any of those rumours but I worked years ago with Louis D’Esposito, who is one of the guys at Marvel.”

The actor continued, “What they do is fantastic. I want to do something enduring with them… I think the Marvel world would be likely the next step for me… I have my wish list still and I’ll still look to do that.”

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just a thought but.... with theaters taking a hit due to COVID-19, and movies being pushed back, I floated the idea of studios steaming their own releases.

then it dawned on me that gross revenue is only important when you look at profits after production and marketing. Logically, they would have to cut costs on both.

but then I looked at what’s being produced on Netflix and it is possible to make blockbuster level VFX and production. Black Panther CGI for the most part wasn’t as good as it could have been, but then I thought how much actor salaries have been over the years.

In other words, I doubt there will be any big name actors in the future playing leading roles. RDJ type deals might be a thing of the past. And I’m starting to see why they are hesitant to being back Hemsworh because he will command a lot per film as he is one of the main OG avengers.

so we might get higher quality VFX and action with lesser known actors. :manny:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Speculation on when the eternal, cap/was, black widow trailers will drop.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Marvel's Falcon and the Winter Soldier Not Debuting on Disney Plus in August After All
Production on the six-part series was delayed back in March.

Disney appears to have quietly confirmed The Falcon and the Winter Soldier won’t be arriving in August as initially discussed; the series is absent from the newly-unveiled Disney+ August release schedule. The August release was originally revealed in a February earnings call.

The news is far from surprising considering production on the six-part series ground to a halt back in March when its short Prague-based shoot was shut down during the early phase of the COVID-19 crisis. The bulk of the series was reportedly shot in Atlanta, prior to this unplanned pause.

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is a spinoff series focusing on Anthony Mackie’s Sam Wilson – who was personally handed Captain America’s shield by Steve Rogers at the end of Avengers: Endgame – and Sebastian Stan’s deprogrammed assassin “Bucky” Barnes (a.k.a. The Winter Soldier).

Returning characters include Daniel Bruhl’s villainous Zemo from Captain America: Civil War, and Emily Van Camp’s Sharon Carter. The series will also introduce Wyatt Russell as John Walker – a.k.a. U.S. Agent.

Click here for a quick rundown of how Sam Wilson became Captain America in the comics, which seems to be where this series is headed given how Avengers: Endgame concluded.
From Iron Man to Endgame: How The Avengers' Salaries Changed

Marvel's Falcon and the Winter Soldier Not Debuting on Disney Plus in August After All - IGN

2020 has gone too far :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel's Falcon and the Winter Soldier Not Debuting on Disney Plus in August After All
Production on the six-part series was delayed back in March.

Disney appears to have quietly confirmed The Falcon and the Winter Soldier won’t be arriving in August as initially discussed; the series is absent from the newly-unveiled Disney+ August release schedule. The August release was originally revealed in a February earnings call.

The news is far from surprising considering production on the six-part series ground to a halt back in March when its short Prague-based shoot was shut down during the early phase of the COVID-19 crisis. The bulk of the series was reportedly shot in Atlanta, prior to this unplanned pause.

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier is a spinoff series focusing on Anthony Mackie’s Sam Wilson – who was personally handed Captain America’s shield by Steve Rogers at the end of Avengers: Endgame – and Sebastian Stan’s deprogrammed assassin “Bucky” Barnes (a.k.a. The Winter Soldier).

Returning characters include Daniel Bruhl’s villainous Zemo from Captain America: Civil War, and Emily Van Camp’s Sharon Carter. The series will also introduce Wyatt Russell as John Walker – a.k.a. U.S. Agent.

Click here for a quick rundown of how Sam Wilson became Captain America in the comics, which seems to be where this series is headed given how Avengers: Endgame concluded.
From Iron Man to Endgame: How The Avengers' Salaries Changed

Marvel's Falcon and the Winter Soldier Not Debuting on Disney Plus in August After All - IGN

2020 has gone too far :mjcry:

the only good thing is End Game gave us closure. Everything else is starting brand new :manny:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I wonder what the MCU will look like 20 years from now.
:jbhmm:
It took ten years to build up to Thanos. It will probably take another 10 years for Dr. Doom. Which would probably place them in a ten year build up to the Dark Phoenix. That’s granted there isn’t burn out with comic book movies before that point.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wonder what the MCU will look like 20 years from now.
:jbhmm:
It took ten years to build up to Thanos. It will probably take another 10 years for Dr. Doom. Which would probably place them in a ten year build up to the Dark Phoenix. That’s granted there isn’t burn out with comic book movies before that point.
Who knows just enjoy the ride.