I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so I’m doing a whole MCU chronological watch while in quarantine (to accompany my Walking Dead watch through) and I’m curious to see y’all opinions on this..

Im def not putting any of these 3 movies in the top 10, but why are Iron man 2 & 3 & Age Of Ultron so universally shyt on when it comes to these “ranked worst to best” lists online? All 3 have clear faults but all 3 dont deserve to be in the bottom 5 (which is usually the case with these lists, or at least 2 out of 3)

Given the choice I’m watching any 3 of these any day over Hulk, Cap 1, Thor 1 & 2, Captain Marvel and both Ant Man films :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok, so I’m doing a whole MCU chronological watch while in quarantine (to accompany my Walking Dead watch through) and I’m curious to see y’all opinions on this..

Im def not putting any of these 3 movies in the top 10, but why are Iron man 2 & 3 & Age Of Ultron so universally shyt on when it comes to these “ranked worst to best” lists online? All 3 have clear faults but all 3 dont deserve to be in the bottom 5 (which is usually the case with these lists, or at least 2 out of 3)

Given the choice I’m watching any 3 of these any day over Hulk, Cap 1, Thor 1 & 2, Captain Marvel and both Ant Man films :yeshrug:
Trailers set up more than what they were:yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailers set up more than what they were:yeshrug:
I get that, but I still find them easily more enjoyable than all the others I listed :yeshrug:

before someone calls me crazy for putting Cap 1 in that lineup too, I think as great as the first half was and seeing his origin, I think it fell the fukk off in its 2nd half and dragged along

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And also, what’s the one thing y’all guys wanna see the most in the MCU in just these next couple years, can be anything to a big villain reveal to a small Easter egg hinting at something in the future?

for me it’s Feige announcing he’s got Cox and Bernthal back to play DD and Frank, I’m happy if he keeps their story from the shows canon even if they aren’t “technically MCU canon”...we don’t have to see origins again :yeshrug:

(Sorry brehs, just making conversation and passing time)

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I get that, but I still find them easily more enjoyable than all the others I listed :yeshrug:

before someone calls me crazy for putting Cap 1 in that lineup too, I think as great as the first half was and seeing his origin, I think it fell the fukk off in its 2nd half and dragged along
And that's completely fine bruh long as you do:ehh:
Cap 1 suffered from being kid friendly enough to not do what WW did and show more consequences of the war. That montage they pulled in the middle with the terrible green screen was such a wasted opportunity for development with Cap and the Howling Commandos :martin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Captain Marvel came out a year ago, and i cannot recall... basically anything about the movie. i'm serious, i remember nothing. pretty sure i just recalled a scene from a totally different movie in my head.

I respect that:obama:

I feel the same about the last 4 or 5 non Marvel CMB movies....... down to the fact that I don’t even remembered what dropped :ehh:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain Marvel came out a year ago, and i cannot recall... basically anything about the movie. i'm serious, i remember nothing. pretty sure i just recalled a scene from a totally different movie in my head.
There was the classic “that’s why they call it the cockpit :jawalrus: “ joke towards the end but that’s about it

Conz

Superstar
Daps
There was the classic “that’s why they call it the cockpit :jawalrus: “ joke towards the end but that’s about it
man, i don't remember that. i was just trying to think again and i kept thinking of the Hawkeye farm from Ultron b/c i feel like there was a scene like that with her and her best friend

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

The last 3 MCU movies are super forgettable.

Hopefully BW gets the computers puutin.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The last 3 MCU movies are super forgettable.

Hopefully BW gets the computers puutin.
i mean, Endgame is unforgettable imo. Antman and the Wasp definitely is. I still remember a lot of Far From Home too, but that's another side-mission, "fun" episode in the MCU.