I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This probably some bullshyt:mjlol:

Imagine if this actually turned out to be true:lolbron:

The meltdowns will be epic:bryan:

While some would be like
giphy.gif

I’d be like

giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Raid Remake Writer Pitched A Punisher Movie To Marvel Studios

Just like the rest of the Marvel characters who appeared on Netflix, the future of The Punisher is very much up in the air right now. There's a chance Jon Bernthal could return to the role, but it's equally as likely that Marvel Studios will choose to reboot the character and start from scratch.

Regardless, The Raid writer Adam G. Simon has now revealed that he pitched a movie starring the vigilante to Marvel Studios which would have pitted Frank against Nick Fury set to an Eminem soundtrack.

His take would have picked up with a Punisher "completely aware of the threat superheroes and villains pose to mankind." As a result, "Frank has to go gunning for the person who he feels is responsible for the innumerable civilian casualties, the one who started it all by organizing these weapons of mass destruction to come together. Nick Fury."

"The twist is that Frank is being used, he spots the double-cross early at the end of act one," Simon continues. "From that point on, we have a 3:10 to Yuma situation. Frank and Fury on the run from everyone, heroes and villains. It’s 3:10 to Yuma meets Leon by way of The Winter Soldier."

The writer wanted Eminem to provide the soundtrack, while he also imagined Bernthal returning as Frank Castle, and a supporting cast which would have included Joel Edgerton as Bullseye and Edie Falco as Ma Gnucci. The Falcon, Black Widow, and Bucky would all also make cameo appearances.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What in god's name would Wolverine be doing in a sequel to Captain Marvel :laff:

Edit: Its that alt-right youtube channel pushing out that fake news as usual :francis:

I give it to y’all.....

Yall be doing a great job of keeping y’all ears to the streets and knowing the enemy.

I don’t be knowing any of these sites, writers, backgrounds or anything:ohhh:

shyts nothing more than words and images to me:leon:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I give it to y’all.....

Yall be doing a great job of keeping y’all ears to the streets and knowing the enemy.

I don’t be knowing any of these sites, writers, backgrounds or anything:ohhh:

shyts nothing more than words and images to me:leon:
Dude's an incel who was complaining Watchmen was too "political" for him.