I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel pumped out so many movies, that it's really hard to focus in on any one flick.

And the irony of that now is they been gone for sooooooo long now. Can’t no one get mad when they get back at it. The last movie was July 2019 and they not dropping another one till Nov.... if that:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And the irony of that now is they been gone for sooooooo long now. Can’t no one get mad when they get back at it. The last movie was July 2019 and they not dropping another one till Nov.... if that:francis:

I think it will allow them to reset. Get the previous phases off people’s minds and start fresh.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think it will allow them to reset. Get the previous phases off people’s minds and start fresh.

Na.... niccas need to appreciate it if we being honest.

I mean hell look how dull it’s been in here with no MCU shyt. That last thing people was really hyped about and had any type of buzz was there Mandalorian.

The streets is famished

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently The Daredevil Contract clause has been settled up early so they can now officially begin writing him into stuff, just in time for Spider-Man 3

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Na.... niccas need to appreciate it if we being honest.

I mean hell look how dull it’s been in here with no MCU shyt. That last thing people was really hyped about and had any type of buzz was there Mandalorian.

The streets is famished

No lies told. I can't even watch the old shyt right now because it just infuriates me there is no new shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
No lies told. I can't even watch the old shyt right now because it just infuriates me there is no new shyt.

Niccas ain’t even inspired enough to post in this area like this due to the lack of Marvel shyt:mjlol:

There have been some faces that’s been coincidentally missing

And even the fake neutral Clark Kent niccas seem bored with their mundane topics on some of the lame shyt they talking about:russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Niccas ain’t even inspired enough to post in this area like this due to the lack of Marvel shyt:mjlol:

There have been some faces that’s been coincidentally missing

And even the fake neutral Clark Kent niccas seem bored with their mundane topics on some of the lame shyt they talking about:russ:
Marvel is the straw that stirs the drink. lol