I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
76696923.jpg

200_s.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Anyone reading Civil War II? If so, would you recommend it?
No
Its butt

Tryna spin this whole cops buckin down black kids into a fukkin half ass Minority Report tale

Pick up Night Hawk
VISION
Black Panther
Power Man and Iron Fist
And you good $

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
No
Its butt

Tryna spin this whole cops buckin down black kids into a fukkin half ass Minority Report tale

Pick up Night Hawk
VISION
Black Panther
Power Man and Iron Fist
And you good $

I figured it was ass, bc I don't see many cats talking about it. Guess I did all that downloadin' for nothing, then. But yeah, I been coppin' the new BP and Cage/Fist joints. Never been up on Nighthawk like that, tho...gotta check that out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
marvel brehs i was nervous. a year ago i thought SS was gonna be a problem. i knew BvS had a high likelihood of being a dud but SS had me a little shook :lupe: but it looks like them nikkas over there still cant make a decently organized flick so the reign continues unchallenged :salute:

Dr. Strange in a theater near you November 4th :takedat:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
marvel brehs i was nervous. a year ago i thought SS was gonna be a problem. i knew BvS had a high likelihood of being a dud but SS had me a little shook :lupe: but it looks like them nikkas over there still cant make a decently organized flick so the reign continues unchallenged :salute:

I've come to realize there is no DC universe. Warner Brothers have taken these iconic characters and created a mutated mix of fukkery. And it won't stop. Other than elements of the dark knight trilogy Warner Brothers gave consistently put out hot garbage. They are like blackberry. At one point the BB was the only relevant smart device. But marvel made the iPhone and fox created the android. RIM waited too long to adapt and was never able to catch up.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I was genuinely surprised Bats v Supes wound up sucking. You would think DC was trying to put their best foot forward with their most iconic characters and the trailers looked dope. I thought the trailers for SS were dope as well, but once Deadpool dropped I knew they made a mistake not making it rated R. Then the reshoots were announced after BvS was a dud I knew there was a trouble a brewing. The late date for the critics review embargo confirmed for me it would not be well received. The signs were there this would happen which makes the DC stans utter surprise and shock about the current situation hilarious. :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Soul Stone Theory - H for Heimdall :banderas:

This got me thinking.

And the end of THOR two Sif and Volstagg KNEW what the Infiniti stones were and took one of them to the collector. BUT Thor didn't know about the Infiniti stones until the end of AOU. They even referred to them as the Infiniti stones. This end credit scene is the most over looked yet most important so far.

These two or one of them could be working for Thanos :ohhh:.