I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watching the Card vs Niners game

And when someone was being interviewed in the stadium.... in the background they was playing the Avengers theme in the stadium:wow:

This theme is so over:blessed:
The sideline reporter during the Miami/ATL NBA game is wearing a Captain Marvel costune. Who run it?! :whew:
Jimmy Garrapolo is my fantasy QB so nice pass to Kittle. :krs:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios Will Continue To Release Four Movies Per Year Moving Forward

Marvel Studios is expanding the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a huge way over the next few years, with big budget TV shows on the Disney+ streaming service along with the usual theatrical releases

However, those of you concerned that the likes of WandaVision and Hawkeyebeing on the small screen will reduce the number of adventures on the big one really don't need to worry!

"[Marvel Studios head] Kevin Feige is working away. He will be making three or four a year," Walt Disney Studios co-chairman and chief creative officer Alan Horn recently told The Hollywood Reporter. "And they are very different from one another, so we'll see." That is, of course, a reference to the likes of Black Widow and Eternals being released in theaters next year.

It's good to hear that we'll continue to see at least three or four Marvel movies a year moving forward, and when you throw in a few TV shows that are released on a weekly basis (consisting of six episodes), it's hard to imagine us not spending pretty much every month in the MCU.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Black Panther takes Halloween by storm as most popular costume
"Wakanda forever" was the theme of Halloween 2019, with Black Panther emerging victorious as the most popular costume as measured by paid search clicks.

All in all, it was a big year for superheroes, with Black Panther, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash all securing top ten spots, although Spider-Man failed to crack the top spot, he came in at a respectable 19th place.

@wire28 @jayshiggs @Norrin Radd

BP top 1 in halloween merch, top 1 in box office, and top 1 in the hearts of the coli.

So can my nygga get a video game? Nygga done won the championship, finals MVP wit a 30, 10, 10 triple dub avg, does superbowl numbers in ratings and coli threads (instant plat).. so why he still season 2 DLC status in these AAA games?

@Bryan Danielson , remember all that MCU is over if Pete don't come back stuff? The MCU needs Pete? Who could ever replace Pete?

All that, and Pete ain't even top 18 :mjpls::troll:

I mean, I'll give him that Sony game, it sold hot cakes.. but I know someone with the propensity to be more john blaze than that...:shaq:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

BP top 1 in halloween merch, top 1 in box office, and top 1 in the hearts of the coli.

So can my nygga get a video game? Nygga done won the championship, finals MVP wit a 30, 10, 10 triple dub avg, does superbowl numbers in ratings and coli threads (instant plat).. so why he still season 2 DLC status in these AAA games?

@Bryan Danielson , remember all that MCU is over if Pete don't come back stuff? The MCU needs Pete? Who could ever replace Pete?

I mean, I'll give him that Sony game, it sold hot cakes.. but I know someone with the propensity to be more john blaze than that...:shaq:
source.gif

Mission Accomplished. :obama:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn!!!!!:leon:

I didn’t know they crushed it like that:banderas:

Yep people be saying a lot of shyt..... just to go out their way to hate and dismiss...... but the facts be the facts man

“That Takeover” is never gonna happen and then other niccas need to come to terms with it

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Moon Knight, She-Hulk, and Ms. Marvel Confirmed to Appear in Movies After Disney+ Shows

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is about to get a whole lot bigger. In a recent podcast interview, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has confirmed that even the characters that debut on Disney+ — such as Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk — will eventually pop up in movies after their respective shows. Speaking on THR's Awards Chatter podcast, Feige confirmed that despite debuting on Disney+, those three characters would, in fact, pop up in future MCU films shown only in theaters.

"Some characters we've announced like She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Knight you will meet for the first time on a Disney+ show and then they'll go into the movies but the MCU will now go back and forth," the producer confirms.

Before he confirmed the streaming to movie crossovers, Feige remained adamant that it'd all be one big connected universe. "It's specifically planned the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be in theaters and on Disney+. To go full circle, when I went to USC, it was called the USC School of Film and Television and it is now called the USC School of Cinematic Arts, because cinematic arts crossover," Feige said.

He added, "We are certainly doing cinematic art-level productions for Disney+. The Falcon and The Winter Solider is currently shooting and just yesterday, I got back from the set of WandaVision, which is shooting. All of those characters will undergo transformative, very-exciting changes in that show and go into our movies, so they'll go back and forth."

All three shows currently have writers leading the writer's room, with Jeremy Slater and Jessica Gao being the most recent announcements. Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk have yet to receive release dates.