I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
"Some people don't think it's cinema. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Everyone is entitled to repeat that opinion. Everyone is entitled to write op-eds about that opinion, and I look forward to what will happen next. But in the meantime, we're going to keep making movies."

All Father Feige has spoken :lawd:

Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige Responds To Martin Scorsese Dissing Marvel Movies: ‘I Think It’s Unfortunate’
Translation. nikka we gonna keep getting this paper and you gonna keep being a hater.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man.... after Tom Holland revealed how he kinda saved Spider-Man from leaving the MCU.

Niccas lucky I stopped being petty cuz now would be a great time to pull some receipts from the folks that was like “Bu Bu Bu Bu he don’t care, he probably happy he about to get the bag” or shyt like that:russ:

This niccas said he found out at the D23 event and at the time couldn’t even take pics with the other MCU cast:mjlol::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man.... after Tom Holland revealed how he kinda saved Spider-Man from leaving the MCU.

Niccas lucky I stopped being petty cuz now would be a great time to pull some receipts from the folks that was like “Bu Bu Bu Bu he don’t care, he probably happy he about to get the bag” or shyt like that:russ:

This niccas said he found out at the D23 event and at the time couldn’t even take pics with the other MCU cast:mjlol::mjlol:
Spiderman is the heart of the Marvel Universe. :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
With the new era of marvel focusing on the multiverse, I wouldn't be surprised of the X-Men, get introduced in another dimension all together. An alternate reality.
You obviously can't shoe horn them into present day earth.

The possibilities are endless. They can bring back characters and pretty much do whatever they want :ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
With the new era of marvel focusing on the multiverse, I wouldn't be surprised of the X-Men, get introduced in another dimension all together. An alternate reality.

The possibilities are endless. They can bring back characters and pretty much do whatever they want :ohhh:
That's the way to go, it makes the most sense. You wouldn't even have to do an origin story. Just have one MCU character cross over and introduce them as already established teams (X-Men, New Mutants, X-Factor, X-Force, Hellfire Club, Evil Mutants, whoever) that meets and works with or fights against them. Done.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Long as they aint doing this bullshyt ass Jonathan Hickman shyt.

:beli:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That's the way to go, it makes the most sense. You wouldn't even have to do an origin story. Just have one MCU character cross over and introduce them as already established teams (X-Men, New Mutants, X-Factor, X-Force, Hellfire Club, Evil Mutants, whoever) that meets and works with or fights against them. Done.

They technically could created a separate cinematic universe with origin stories with alternate timelines. In this universe, Steve Rogers would still be frozen or never took the super soldier serum. Tony Stark could've been killed in that cave and never became Iron Man. SHIELD would consist of X-Men. :gladbron: