I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At this point who are the official Avengers? Infinity War and Endgame muddied the waters.

TBD

Tony dead
Black widow dead
Cap :flabbynsick:
Spiderman (status unknown)
Black Panther got his own shyt to run
Captain Marvel be like :yeshrug:
Dr Strange be like :ld: nope

Rhodes/Falcon/Buckey were sidekicks to people who are out of the game so maybe you would start with them.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
At this point who are the official Avengers? Infinity War and Endgame muddied the waters.
They could always regroup them in a secret wars storyline sometime in the future. There's ways to work with the story to use a younger cap and bring back Ironman by introducing a mega threat like the beyonder where they are fighting in a different dimension while Black Panther, Falcon, Hawkeye and Winter Soldier are given a mission to retrieve the sword of Heimdall.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Im finna be up straight with you now.

Like we prolly about 3-4 years for before the next big event Marvels Avengers movie.

Do you REALLY want to know that answer right now as of this moment? Then be bored and lethargic as they work their way to it cuz you already know and there’s no surprises left for you on the journey they’re building?

Things will definitely get clearer just like they did by the time A3 & 4 dropped. Remember when Avengers 1 dropped, we didn’t think we’d even see 15% of what they gave us years later.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im finna be up straight with you now.

Like we prolly about 3-4 years for before the next big event Marvels Avengers movie.

Do you REALLY want to know that answer right now as of this moment? Then be bored and lethargic as they work their way to it cuz you already know and there’s no surprises left for you on the journey they’re building?

Things will definitely get clearer just like they did by the time A3 & 4 dropped. Remember when Avengers 1 dropped, we didn’t think we’d even see 15% of what they gave us years later.
Speaking of things getting clearer. When are we getting a Black Widow teaser/trailer. Marvel starving us again to make the meal taste that much better. :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Speaking of things getting clearer. When are we getting a Black Widow teaser/trailer. Marvel starving us again to make the meal taste that much better. :mjcry:

You can’t ask me in this form or alias.:troll:

You gotta ask me that question in my other form/alias @wire28 :mjgrin:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They could always regroup them in a secret wars storyline sometime in the future. There's ways to work with the story to use a younger cap and bring back Ironman by introducing a mega threat like the beyonder where they are fighting in a different dimension while Black Panther, Falcon, Hawkeye and Winter Soldier are given a mission to retrieve the sword of Heimdall.

Ive been praying for a beyonder appearance for years

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jon Bernthal Returning As The Punisher In Future MCU Movie

Also rumor has it they may be bringing back Charlie and Kristin as Dare Devil and Jessica Jones!

I can understand if they don’t bring the Iron Fist niccas back but they should atleast bring back Mike Colter Luke Cage
I knew this was WGTC before I even clicked the link :pachaha:

source.gif