I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wonder what all this means for all the MCU shows? If half the universe is getting wrapped out by Thanos’s finger snap then that means half the characters from Agents Of Shield, the Runaways, and The Defenders have to vanish...

And shyt is really gonna get spooky after Avengers 4 and how they are pretty much doing a “Superstar shake up” with the entire landscape.

Kevin Feige really fukked these shows by not evolving the characters in the movies..:pachaha:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I wonder what all this means for all the MCU shows? If half the universe is getting wrapped out by Thanos finger snap then that means half the characters from Agents Of Shield, the Runaways, and The Defenders shows have to vanish...

And shyt is really gonna get spooky after Avengers 4 and how they are pretty much doing a “Superstar shake up” with the entire landscape.

Kevin Feige really fukked these shows by not evolving them in the movies..:pachaha:
Seeing how Luke Cage is already done I doubt it's gonna reference it. The Runaways definitely won't, I don't think they've had one MCU reference yet.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Ya boy after that 2004 Ice La Fox bootytalk scene

8x06yb.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ms. Marvel Is Coming to the MCU, Feige Assures

Ms. Marvel Is Coming to the MCU, Feige Assures
Ms-Marvel.jpg

In a new interview with BBC, presumingly for Avengers: Infinity War, Kevin Feige was asked about the potential for the Muslim superhero, Ms. Marvel, to appear in the MCU. And while he couldn’t offer up any details as to when and how she’d appear, he did confirm that Ms. Marvel’s live-action debut is “in the works.”

In the interview, which you can see below, Feige explains that the studio is currently working on Captain Marvel, which is currently filming in California and that plans to introduce Kamala are underway — after Carol’s debut. “Captain Marvel‘s shooting right now with Brie Larson,” he said. “Ms. Marvel, which is another character in the comic books, the Muslim hero who is inspired by Captain Marvel, is definitely sort of in the works. We have plans for that once we introduce Captain Marvel.”

:ehh:

@BXKingPin82

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its about time they yellow wash, but either way.... aint she like an Arabic Character?

If they black wash her do we defend that when the Middle Easterners complain:mjgrin:

Martha

Kamala Khan - 16-year-old Pakistani-American from Jersey City, New Jersey, who idolizes Carol Danvers. Khan was given her own Ms. Marvel series, which premiered in February 2014, becoming Marvel Comics' first Muslim character to headline her own comic book.[5][6] The first collected volume of this series, Ms. Marvel Volume 1: No Normal, won the 2015 Hugo Award for Best Graphic Story.[7]