I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They don't need to. They make enough money off the movies. Think about it this way. If you have a job where you get paid $100,00 every week, you gonna take a second job where you make $1,000?
This is not a good analogy since the gaming industry makes more than films at the box office.

GTA V made more money than avatar.

How Games Overtook the Movie Industry

Spider man on PS4 is going to be a monster hit.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After seeing Infinity War, I decided to rank all 19 movies. I had to give IW the number one spot

Infinity War 1
Black Panther 2
Captain America Winter Soldier 3
Guardians Of the Galaxy 4
Captian America Civil War 5
Thor Ragnarok 6
Dr Strange 7
Iron Man 8
Spiderman Homecoming 9
The Avengers 10
Ant-Man 11
Age of Ultron 12
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 13
Thor 14
Iron Man 2 15
Thor The Dark World 16
Captain America 17
Iron Man 3 18
The Incredible Hulk 19

The top 3 easily had the best villains.

The toughest decision was the order in which to rank Spiderman, Dr. Strange and Iron Man. All 3 can be interchangeable, but I ranked them on if I had to choose one to watch over the other at any given moment, which would I pick first :manny:

The Incredible Hulk is last because the movie has nothing to do with the rest of the MCU for the most part. When they recast Banner, it felt like the changed everything about him.

I almost ranked Ant Man higher than the first Avengers :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After seeing Infinity War, I decided to rank all 19 movies. I had to give IW the number one spot

Infinity War 1
Black Panther 2
Captain America Winter Soldier 3
Guardians Of the Galaxy 4
Captian America Civil War 5
Thor Ragnarok 6
Dr Strange 7
Iron Man 8
Spiderman Homecoming 9
The Avengers 10
Ant-Man 11
Age of Ultron 12
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 13
Thor 14
Iron Man 2 15
Thor The Dark World 16
Captain America 17
Iron Man 3 18
The Incredible Hulk 19

The top 3 easily had the best villains.

The toughest decision was the order in which to rank Spiderman, Dr. Strange and Iron Man. All 3 can be interchangeable, but I ranked them on if I had to choose one to watch over the other at any given moment, which would I pick first :manny:

The Incredible Hulk is last because the movie has nothing to do with the rest of the MCU for the most part. When they recast Banner, it felt like the changed everything about him.

I almost ranked Ant Man higher than the first Avengers :manny:

I can’t even disagree with your listing..... that’s solid

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Infinity War' caps a decade of success for Marvel Studios
Feige is amused when reporters try to predict Marvel’s next move, or make big conclusions based on what’s just happened. Under Feige, Marvel is not looking in the rear-view mirror.

When “Thor: Ragnarok” came out, he remembers reading articles declaring that, “Marvel is committing to a surrealist, silly tone” and just laughed.

“I thought, ’We have ‘Black Panther’ coming out in three months! They don’t even know what’s coming,’” Feige said. “We’re always thinking ahead. Just when people think they can pin us down, we go somewhere else and that’s going to happen again after ‘Infinity War’ in the build-up to the next Avengers film. And we had meetings earlier today about 2024 and 2025.”
Qv1qlte.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali