I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
It would be dope if they did team-up/duo sequels...like how Ragnorak was but a story for both characters.

Basically Ant-Man and the Wasp but with already established characters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man as we get closer to both IW and the 10 year anniversary of the MCU.

Its crazy and historic what they was able to accomplish in just 18 films in 10 years.

Like not trying to take a shot at da comp, but if you look in comparison.

Marvel in 10 years and 18 films did a combined $5.8B Domestic and $14.6B Worldwide!!!!:banderas:

While on the other side, in 40 years and 30 films they did a combined $4.7B and $9.7B Worldwide!!

These are facts and that aint a knock or diss to the other side..... but it is a TESTAMENT and HUGE ACHIEVEMENT for Marvel.:whoo:

That shyt is CRAZY and its just gonna continue as Marvel just cant stop. I cant even imagine how much they gonna gross 22 more movies from now and 20 more years:picard:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Its crazy and historic what they was able to accomplish in just 18 films in 10 years.

Marvel in 10 years and 18 films did a combined $5.8B Domestic and $14.6B Worldwide!!!!:banderas:

While on the other side, in 40 years and 30 films they did a combined $4.7B and $9.7B Worldwide!!

These are facts and that aint a knock or diss to the other side..... but it is a TESTAMENT and HUGE ACHIEVEMENT for Marvel.:whoo:

That shyt is CRAZY and its just gonna continue as Marvel just cant stop. I cant even imagine how much they gonna gross 22 more movies from now and 20 more years:picard:

Martha
They really need to do a montage with the instrumental of The Roc La Familia album Intro playing in the background. :banderas:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Martha
Untouchable :SpideyWow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That shyt is just INCREDIBLE.

Like there is no other way about it to describe it!

Like this is some shyt that’s being proven “it can’t be duplicated” and I don’t think we are ever going to see anyone else run this shyt as smooth and epic as they been running it

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That shyt is just INCREDIBLE.

Like there is no other way about it to describe it!

Like this is some shyt that’s being proven “it can’t be duplicated” and I don’t think we are ever going to see anyone else run this shyt as smooth and epic as they been running it

Martha
And there's no end in sight. :mjgrin:
We acknowledging greatness in real time and people are upset .:lolbron: They so didn't want this to be the case but now that it is they got their raggedy robes on contemplating where the chink in the armor might be.
"Will Marvel ever fall off?" :scusthov:

"No." :dame:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
And there's no end in sight. :mjgrin:
We acknowledging greatness in real time and people are upset .:lolbron: They so didn't want this to be the case but now that it is they got their raggedy robes on contemplating where the chink in the armor might be.
"Will Marvel ever fall off?" :scusthov:

"No." :dame:

Yes...... I can see, depending on what happens in IW, Antman2 getting in that $750M-$810M range.

Then one of them gonna be like “Bu Bu Bu Bu but Marvel fell off and that movie flopped”

So when they do, we can already say “but you said $500M is big business, successful, and making money so at *$750M-$810M* that’s a success per that same logic”:ufdup::youngsabo::skip:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I see some of them fukkboys out today taking licks with rusty ass armor.

maxresdefault.jpg