I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Watching all the MCU movies in order before IW and I’m on Iron Man 2. I’m probably gonna die on this island alone, but I think it’s one of the better MCU movies. It had:

One of the best early MCU villains

The introduction to war machine/iron patriot, culminating with a good final battle where rhodey and stark team up to win it.

Black widow in her least useless role

Justin Hammer, who was great

One of the most iconic MCU scenes, the Grand Prix fight.

It gets hated on a lot but I think it’s dope. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watching all the MCU movies in order before IW and I’m on Iron Man 2. I’m probably gonna die on this island alone, but I think it’s one of the better MCU movies. It had:

The introduction to war machine/iron patriot, culminating with a good final battle where rhodey and stark team up to win it.

IM2 was dope..... niccas just love to hate to be contrarians.

Also other films that came afterwards naturally got better...... which is the way it’s spose to happen.

Unlike studios that drop movies but their last great movie was a decade ago and every other movie was worst since

Martha

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

It's my favorite iron man film, although i treat the first one as non-canon because the casting change just distracts me too much. If they cgi Cheadle over Howard it would work for me again.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ironically, Blade in the comics is British and was born in London :pachaha:

Wesley was the one who switched it up in the movies lol

Just saying :dame:

Blade still the og black hero tho :hubie:
Maybe he would be perfect for the role if thats the case. I didn't know that. Then i can't read accents and most of time i saw him in the comics was when he appeared in someone else's story.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige on the future of Black Panther, Captain Marvel, X-Men — and beyond

Disney struck a deal to acquire Fox, which brings X-Men and Fantastic Four film rights back home to Marvel Studios. Have you had time to consider what you want to do with these now that they’re back in your toy box?

"No. It’s all about getting Infinity War finished and out, starting Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Untitled Avengers, the next Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3. These are the ones that are keeping us busy. When and how that deal with Fox finishes and comes together and we’re told, “Hey, now you can start working on it. Now you can start thinking about it,” is when we’ll actually start thinking about it. I will say just the notion of having what, frankly, most other companies with [intellectual property] have all along, which is access to all of their characters, that would be fun."

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s insane to me how since about Civil War dropped..... with everything from then to now....

Marvel has made all their detractors, haters and trolls look absolutely stupid and silenced the fukk out of them.

Especially since last month....... niccas can’t say a damn thing...... niccas not even bytching, whining and trolling about little shyt:mjlol:

This victory has to be so sweet for Mouse

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Micky Rourke's plastic face makes me wish the casted someone else.
Personally I think The Incredible Hulk was/is underrated.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i had no issue with iron man 2..shyt was dope to me..iron man 3 though :camby:

To me it should've been called Iron Man 1.5 as it was a direct continuation of Iron Man 1.

It firmly established Stark and Ironman.
It let people get acclimated to a new Rhodey.
It introduced Black Widow.
It introduced us to Wakanda :blessed:

Samuel L. Jackson got more speaking lines...

It basically bought more time to launch other projects.

I even liked Iron Man 3. :manny: