I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Micky Rourke's plastic face makes me wish the casted someone else.
Personally I think The Incredible Hulk was/is underrated.

It’s not underrated..... it was rated appropriately just Marvel movie been getting better movie by movie

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Maybe he would be perfect for the role if thats the case. I didn't know that. Then i can't read accents and most of time i saw him in the comics was when he appeared in someone else's story.
It's an easy mistake to make (or not know of) because in the cartoons, movies, and comics they don't exactly acknowledge or pay homage to his roots in the same way they do with, say, Wolverine being Canadian. They do sometimes in the comics but since they rarely use him to begin with (:mjpls:), any appearance he does get isn't used to give him depth or character development.

Which is why if Boyega were to be considered... one, i'd be all for it, and two, he shouldn't be a carbon copy of the Wesley Snipes Blade. That Blade was 20 years ago in an era of matrix, leather jackets, and gothic shyt.

IMO, they should upgrade the character for modern audiences while still paying homage to what Wesley did

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Watching Iron Man 2..possibly for the first time :jbhmm:..anyway they show a senator speaking in the background on TV in one scene and I'm pretty sure the same senator got arrested in Civil War...crazy continuity

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Honestly the only mcu movie that is almost unwatchable is Thor: TDW.

And movies like Steel, Catwoman, The Losers, Jonah Hex, F4 reboot, Spiderman 3 and a shyt load of others still make Thor: TDW look like Black Panther.:africankingsmh:

Marvel on another level untouchable to everyone else:cottonmouthking:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
In the comic book game..... which being they started 2008 with Ironman unlike DC/Warner, Fox, Universal, Sony and etc other studios that done CBM.

It’s crazy how Marvel have by far done in 10 years more than everyone else since they been doing since the beginning..... which is like 30+ years.

Got studios that’s been out here making movies for several decades but since Marvel started the Cinamatic Universe Super Franchise movies cats now trynna over prop any minimum recent success and really try to pretend them failures never happened!!

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tenor.gif