"I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.”

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Lawrence and the North End of Boston smh. Those guys are rough as all hell too. And I'm sure everyone in Philly and Baltimore though their cousin was on the tv when scarmucci started talking.
The entire state of New Jersey demands an apology for this glaring omission.

Every "smart" kid in East Hanover, Florham Park, Caldwell, Wayne, Wyckoff, and Franklin Lakes dreams of going to wall street and being this guy. The less smart bracket will settle for running plumbing, roofing, landscaping, sanitation, or construction companies

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And old, white conservative republicans want me to believe they're offended when a song uses the f-word :mjlol:

FCC makes it so you can't say "shyt" on cable...but the white house staff can say whatever they want.

Doesn't make any sense.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AGAINST FOUL LANGUAGE OF THESE ARTISTS!
B..but it appears that republican politicians say more vile things on a daily basis..."Grab women by the p*ssy" "suck his own cock".

:jbhmm: it's almost like you're just using 'obscene material' as an excuse to fukk with musicians, while holding yourself to a double standard...

Why do guys who use guitars to make a living have to use cleaner language than the people actually running the country :dead:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And old, white conservative republicans want me to believe they're offended when a song uses the f-word :mjlol:

FCC makes it so you can't say "shyt" on cable...but the white house staff can say whatever they want.

Doesn't make any sense.

WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AGAINST FOUL LANGUAGE OF THESE ARTISTS!
B..but it appears that republican politicians say more vile things on a daily basis..."Grab women by the p*ssy" "suck his own cock".

:jbhmm: it's almost like you're just using 'obscene material' as an excuse to fukk with musicians, while holding yourself to a double standard...

Why do guys who use guitars to make a living have to use cleaner language than the people actually running the country :dead:

These new republicans are different

It's really the liberals now who get offended by language