I'm not spending 60$ on a single player game no more

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Fallout the only single player game that can hold my attention honestly, other than that I'll be playing competitive games

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I havent spent $60 on a game in quite some time. Now I just pirate my games or buy them from G2A, when I only had a console I just waited for games to go on sale.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can understand if nikkas ain't tryna buy digital copies of madden/2K/COD and any other yearly bullshyt, but I only buy games that last so long it would only be worth like $5-10 IF I ever would've traded it in.

Believe me, I used to be a firm believer in trading in shyt/getting used copies for the low, but this 1TB XBOX changed my life brehs. The convenience of going to anybody's house and playing my shyt without having to haul around discs and shyt is the future, brehs. So many latent functions to this shyt just goes unbeknownst to the average dumbass.

Yall can keep that pocket change trade-in value (and never be able to play it again unless you buy it again lmaoo), I'll just stick to the convenient benefits of modern technology:ahh:
:patrice:
Aren't you gonna be downloading the games on said person's Xbox when you get there?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
U didn't read my post clearly at all. It's the fact that I'm paying for something full price. But by the time I always get around to them. They are on sale.

Bloodborne
Until Dawn
MGSV
Fall Out 4 (just came out don't really count)
The Witcher
Madden ( I would prolly think more of this game if I pay 40$ instead of 60$)

I barely played any of these games yet. But I paid full price.i could have saved a 100$ if just waited.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Aren't you gonna be downloading the games on said person's Xbox when you get there?

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Idk how that's more convenient than popping in a disc. Well, it's probably the same times anyway on Xbox for installing/downloading. :lupe:
You mean you don't know how having to lug around a bunch of game cases is less convenient than having them all in the cloud? :dahell:

When you allow for human error in that nikkas be forgetful (especially after a blunt) you'll realize that having to drive back to the crib to grab it or just saying fukk it altogether (which is the much more likely option :francis:) is much worse than having to wait a little longer for the game to download.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean you don't know how having to lug around a bunch of game cases is less convenient than having them all in the cloud? :dahell:

When you allow for human error in that nikkas be forgetful (especially after a blunt) you'll realize that having to drive back to the crib to grab it or just saying fukk it altogether (which is the much more likely option :francis:) is much worse than having to wait a little longer for the game to download.
This scenario sound unlikely. Most nikkas got the same games and even then if someone came through and they had a game me or someone else didn't, it was usually just one game. Lugging around a bunch of games sounds like some early 2000s shyt.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol@ paying for a game. Ever since I started to use the internet back in 2001, I've never paid for a game or cd/DVD. Piracy is the GOAT.

Not that I can't afford it though :sas1:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games are cheap for how much hours and content they give you

60 dollars for hundreds on top of hundreds of hours of game play is soo cheap and inexpensive sometimes I can't fathom that ppl will feel cheated for spending a mere 60 bucks for an open world game that has hundreds of hours of content :mindblown:
This. I only buy games i know ill play minimum 50 hours.