I'm not spending 60$ on a single player game no more

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't deal with any of that. A scratched game is so 2 generations ago... :mjlol:
I can buy that same "scratched" game twice and more than likely wouldnt be over $60 still. Then trade the shyt in if I want (GCU + additional 50% like once a month).

Pay $60 for a digital copy when you could pay $35-$40 plus make back at least half of that on a trade-in, brehs

Last edited:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Nothing wrong with waiting. Rise of the Tomb Raider is probably a great game but I expect Halo and Fallout to hold me down well into next year. By that time I can find it for $20-30, use GCU for a discount and eat. No reason to drop $65 for something you beat once and never pick up again.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Only game I regret getting immediately was Mad Max. I still haven't done anything but install it on my PS4. I'm still gonna play it but by the time I get around to it the game will definitely be under $30.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
really breh? How much do you usually pay for the game? How does the club work?

Best Buy runs promotions where certain games you pre order and purchase will get you $10 in rewards plus you get a $5 dollar reward every 250 points($1=1 point). Gamers club will bring down the price of a new game to $52 from the usual $65. Throw in some possible trade-ins and you will be saving some money.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I can understand if nikkas ain't tryna buy digital copies of madden/2K/COD and any other yearly bullshyt, but I only buy games that last so long it would only be worth like $5-10 IF I ever would've traded it in.

Believe me, I used to be a firm believer in trading in shyt/getting used copies for the low, but this 1TB XBOX changed my life brehs. The convenience of going to anybody's house and playing my shyt without having to haul around discs and shyt is the future, brehs. So many latent functions to this shyt just goes unbeknownst to the average dumbass.

Yall can keep that pocket change trade-in value (and never be able to play it again unless you buy it again lmaoo), I'll just stick to the convenient benefits of modern technology:ahh:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh I buy single and multiplayer games fullprice all the time when they first come out and it legit has zero impact on my funds. Not sure how tight some of yall expenses are but I can't even fathom being a grown man with a job and being like damn I can't pay my rent if I get this game or I can't eat or whatever the fukk. If you gettin money at even an adequate rate than the shyt is a drop in the bucket :manny:

Basically....get your money up.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For now on I'm just waiting a month or 2 for it to go on sale. Half the damn time I buy games day 1. I don't dive in them until a month or two later. By that time they on sale. single player games are not like Multiplayer. If U don't want to lag behind competition wise. u cop day one games that have multiplayer to stay on par with everyone else.

Fall out 4 will be my last 60$ single player game
U broke

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Paying $60 for a AAA game is understandable , paying $20+ for a indie game is absurd.