I'm not spending 60$ on a single player game no more

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Games are cheap for how much hours and content they give you

60 dollars for hundreds on top of hundreds of hours of game play is soo cheap and inexpensive sometimes I can't fathom that ppl will feel cheated for spending a mere 60 bucks for an open world game that has hundreds of hours of content :mindblown:
It's not I feel cheated. Idk if it's just me or not. But I get games day one & wait around to play them. By the time I get around to play them they are half the price.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
It would be kind of hard to enjoy a game when a mofo lvl 100, while I'm a lvl 5 n sh1t. But I get with u sayin. multi games today u get so much bonus stuff just for getting the game early and playing a lot.
yeah playing from behind is a part of gaming....if you have a life....you will not have all day or even every week to play...just enjoy bro

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
I don't buy games, anyway unless they are used games. I'm broke as fukk to buy brand new games.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
At least you ain't in Canada where we pay $79.99 for new games.
Nah, I would find a loophole around that if I bought games on the regular.

$80 is way too high for a game. 5 games @ $80 is more than the console itself at retail out here.

DuckSoup

Pro
Daps
I just use gamefly :manny:

If I still really like that game months later and wanna own it or support the dev then I'll buy

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
If anybody can tell me how to get digitally downloaded games for the low, holla at me. Otherwise, im sticking to full price for the convenience factor alone.

Never have to get up to eject/insert a game again brehs.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If anybody can tell me how to get digitally downloaded games for the low, holla at me. Otherwise, im sticking to full price for the convenience factor alone.

Never have to get up to eject/insert a game again brehs.
Reselling games >>>> being a lazy bum

Daps
For now on I'm just waiting a month or 2 for it to go on sale. Half the damn time I buy games day 1. I don't dive in them until a month or two later. By that time they on sale. single player games are not like Multiplayer. If U don't want to lag behind competition wise. u cop day one games that have multiplayer to stay on par with everyone else.

Fall out 4 will be my last 60$ single player game

I agree with you on stuff like Fallout type games and first person shooters. I love Fallout, but I don't like Fallout games to the point where I'll waste 60 bucks on them, and the only reason why I own Destiny Taken King was because the game came with the bundle pack system. Otherwise, I would've never played Taken King till this day.