I'm not spending 60$ on a single player game no more

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
For now on I'm just waiting a month or 2 for it to go on sale. Half the damn time I buy games day 1. I don't dive in them until a month or two later. By that time they on sale. single player games are not like Multiplayer. If U don't want to lag behind competition wise. u cop day one games that have multiplayer to stay on par with everyone else.

Fall out 4 will be my last 60$ single player game
use gamefly :manny:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
After playing GTA V I don't think any game is worth $60 besides like a Fallout , I'll just wait till they drop a GOTY edition or something

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Games are cheap for how much hours and content they give you

60 dollars for hundreds on top of hundreds of hours of game play is soo cheap and inexpensive sometimes I can't fathom that ppl will feel cheated for spending a mere 60 bucks for an open world game that has hundreds of hours of content :mindblown:
The pirate culture. Everything should be free, though it all cost money to make.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
For now on I'm just waiting a month or 2 for it to go on sale. Half the damn time I buy games day 1. I don't dive in them until a month or two later. By that time they on sale. single player games are not like Multiplayer. If U don't want to lag behind competition wise. u cop day one games that have multiplayer to stay on par with everyone else.

Fall out 4 will be my last 60$ single player game
instead of worrying about "lagging behind" why don't you just enjoy the game at your pace. Stop letting others define your experience. :ehh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
instead of worrying about "lagging behind" why don't you just enjoy the game at your pace. Stop letting others define your experience. :ehh:
It would be kind of hard to enjoy a game when a mofo lvl 100, while I'm a lvl 5 n sh1t. But I get with u sayin. multi games today u get so much bonus stuff just for getting the game early and playing a lot.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It would be kind of hard to enjoy a game when a mofo lvl 100, while I'm a lvl 5 n sh1t. But I get with u sayin. multi games today u get so much bonus stuff just for getting the game early and playing a lot.
I never cared about that sort of thing. Unless you one of those Asians that spends 24/7 in an gaming café or something there is ALWAYS going to be someone several levels ahead of you.