"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
she could still get it
EevqaPVWoAE8_B3

:manny:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
All for clout

These chicks just need to go fukk each other as repulsed as they are of the average man:mjlol:

If a man made the same comment his sexuality would be questioned and his looks would be picked apart by women
Remember that fat dude with the tight shirt that got clowned on for saying his preferences?

People were roasting him like crazy and there was no talk of "he's allowed to have his preferences"

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It wouldn't work because women usually don't sleep with anything that moves to get a nut unless there's something in it for them and that typically isn't sexual gratification. She's either sleeping with you because she's attracted to you specifically or there is another kind of gain in it for her whether it be directly financial or for connections etc.

So for a guy to make a similar statement to hers would have to say, "I don't feel flattered by women simply......" I can't even come up with a scenario on the spot, anyone who can feel free to fill in the blank. :pachaha:
There was a dude on twitter who said he wasn't attracted to a particular type of woman, and he was roasted non-stop because he was the male equivalent of the girl in the OP

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Not really an assumption as I think her message is quite clear even though this thread is built on the belief that she said, "I know I'm cute I don't need nobody to tell me obvious facts".

Her tweet literally is her peeping game and letting her followers know about it. Perception is such a fickle thing.

Your last sentence is literally what I am thinking about most of the responses in this thread. :russ:

Of course women state that they're physically attracted to men but depending on the woman it does and doesn't hold the same weight. If a girl tells a guy he's hot and he has no money nor any connections she could make use of chances are that she's actually interested in HIM you. On the other hand, men, will tell you you're hot and f#ck you even if you're an unattractive female because a nut is a nut to them so the sexual interest doesn't equal interest in her relationship wise.

I think you solved my fill in the blank sentence! :ohhh:
So basically this is a giant "but it's different when we do it" :skip:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This woman is not ugly. I would take her on a date and kiss her in the mouth:shaq:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
So basically this is a giant "but it's different when we do it" :skip:

The whole point of her post, to me, was that physical attraction from men towards women doesn't mean much on it's own because they can f#ck anything and be fine with it. It doesn't make one feel special nor does it mean he actually want to be with you.

The male equivalent to that would be, if a guy with maybe money or connections says, "I don't take women seriously when they tell me they love/like me" because a lot of women have no problem being with an unsavory guy if the money is right or other opportunities could be established through the guy.

Both sides would be correct in determining that more than physical attraction & spending time together is needed to truly know someones intentions. :manny:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The whole point of her post, to me, was that physical attraction from men towards women doesn't mean much on it's own because they can f#ck anything and be fine with it. It doesn't make one feel special nor does it mean he actually want to be with you.

The male equivalent to that would be, if a guy with maybe money or connections says, "I don't take women seriously when they tell me they love/like me" because a lot of women have no problem being with an unsavory guy if the money is right or other opportunities could be established through the guy.

Both sides would be correct in determining that more than physical attraction & spending time together is needed to truly know someones intentions. :manny:
But the post I quoted you said there's a difference when women want to have sex with someone compared to when men do.

As if women wanting to have sex with a man with no job or career is some grand prize that any man should appreciate, meanwhile if a man wants to fukk a woman it's a turn off because men will fukk anything.

The reality is in both scenario's it boils down to the man or woman being physically attracted to the person of the opposite gender.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
But the post I quoted you said there's a difference when women want to have sex with someone compared to when men do.

As if women wanting to have sex with a man with no job or career is some grand prize that any man should appreciate, meanwhile if a man wants to fukk a woman it's a turn off because men will fukk anything.

The reality is in both scenario's it boils down to the man or woman being physically attracted to the person of the opposite gender.

The difference I was trying to point out lies within the outcome/meaning of that physical attraction.

Physical attraction from a guy towards a woman isn't flattering because some of them can put a bag over any woman's head and be gleefully happy. A woman being physically attracted to a guy is based on subjective criteria that the guy scores points on so I would think a guy would feel flattered if a woman told him she's attracted to him.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The difference I was trying to point out lies within the outcome/meaning of that physical attraction.

Physical attraction from a guy towards a woman isn't flattering because some of them can put a bag over any woman's head and be gleefully happy. A woman being physically attracted to a guy is based on subjective criteria that the guy scores points on so I would think a guy would feel flattered if a woman told him she's attracted to him.
The scenario you presented was interesting because you used an example of a dude who was unemployed yet still was seen as attractive to women.

In that scenario I don't see what's so special about a woman finding you attractive.

In my opinion a man or woman will fukk anyone, from any background, at any time if they are physically attracted to them which overpowers everything.

That's why the woman doesn't give a shyt if she's a lawyer and he has a job or not.

And a dude could be a CEO of some company and want to fukk a girl that works at McDonald's.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The scenario you presented was interesting because you used an example of a dude who was unemployed yet still was seen as attractive to women.

In that scenario I don't see what's so special about a woman finding you attractive.

In my opinion a man or woman will fukk anyone, from any background, at any time if they are physically attracted to them which overpowers everything.

That's why the woman doesn't give a shyt if she's a lawyer and he has a job or not.

And a dude could be a CEO of some company and want to fukk a girl that works at McDonald's.

That's the thing I'm calling into question.

Physical attraction from a man holds no value for a woman in determining whether or not he wants to be in a relationship with her because d$ck is so indiscriminate and plentiful.
Alleged PA by a woman is either faked for personal gain (aka has no value) or genuine which is often times coupled with ideas about relationship potential.

So to me, for men there is no or (aka an upside) in regard to PA on it's own.

The lawyer & bum scenario is valid but with my outlook applied to it it would mean that the guy could reasonably assume that she might be into him for more than just sex whereas the lawyer would not be able to assume that the bum might have more feelings just on the basis of having regular sex sessions. His willingness to have sex with her tells her absolutely nothing.

There is probably an easier way to convey what I am trying to say but my brain likes to shift directions which doesn't really help with clarity.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
did she ever insinuate that she is constantly being approached by men?

either way whether someone reading her tweet personally finds her attractive or not isnt really relevant. shes not flattered by men who think she is attractive. :yeshrug:ok