"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
she could still get it
EevqaPVWoAE8_B3

Ehhh if no other woman picks up. Sure.

Wouldn’t be seen with her in the daylight tho.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh that 55 year old white women yall posted
Thread went 35 pages

Coli nikkas lower their standards when it comes to white wimmin

Bruh you talking about Sara Jay? People would fukk her because of how hard she goes with fukking, not because of her looks. Nobody knows the first thing about how this chick in the OP is in bed. We just know she ugly.

Even then, Sara Jay looks like an ugly woman, the person in the OP looks like a damn tranny.

Daps
She said what she doesn't want............but didn't mention what she DOES WANT.

Not gonna judge her because the picture isn't that great but her comment seems very presumptuous.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
By who?:mjpls:

There are multiple threads here questioning why those same white are being gassed. I don't see what who cacs prop up has to do with the opinions of the black men on this forum or in general.
I didn’t say shyt about Black men. I said how Black women are treated. That’s another question for fukking coli in regards to acting like cacs. Why the hell do you always act like someone is personally attacking Black men when Black women talking about their problems? This is some “are we supposed to feel White guilt” nonsense.
Nobody said Whoopi looks like a man they just call her ugly.
There’s a damn lie and you know it. Dudes have even called women as beautiful as Ciara
Probably sex symbols in the white community. Plenty of those white women get compared to men on here. when I have some free time I’ll prove it:pachaha:
Yet Sarah Jay wasn’t fukking one of them???
Even then, Sara Jay looks like an ugly woman, the person in the OP looks like a damn tranny.
Yeah, because this isn’t the face of a fukking Italian man. This is exactly what I said up thread. Ugly ass White women are rarely called a man or a tranny even when she looks like one. That’s reserved for us.

That girl looks less a man than Sarah fukking Jay.

7da94d5a228c4925ae4f94203785bf87.jpg

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you talking about Sara Jay? People would fukk her because of how hard she goes with fukking, not because of her looks. Nobody knows the first thing about how this chick in the OP is in bed. We just know she ugly.

lol Get your eyes checked. Chick in the OP looks better than Sara Jay.

D7-M-nrUcAAS2RK.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
What makes this even funnier is that the guy looks better than her. :mjlol:

Last edited: