"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I'm tryna figure out why a whole ass thread was created (likely in the hopes of getting this broad clowned) when what she said was in no way offensive or inflammatory, nor did she portray herself as the baddest bytch alive.

Which part of her comment personally struck a nerve with you OP?

All she said was "I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Dassit. Where is the issue?

On the one hand y'all allegedly want BW to "do better" and vet men more carefully, but on the other, when a BW actually DOES THAT all you can do is mock her looks and clown her for having the *audacity* to want better for herself...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm tryna figure out why a whole ass thread was created (likely in the hopes of getting this broad clowned) when what she said was in no way offensive or inflammatory, nor did she portray herself as the baddest bytch alive.

Which part of her comment personally struck a nerve with you OP?

All she said was "I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Dassit. Where is the issue?

On the one hand y'all allegedly want BW to "do better" and vet men more carefully, but on the other, when a BW actually DOES THAT all you can do is mock her looks and clown her for having the *audacity* to want better for herself...

Yes that was my intent

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Her features look strange. not trying to be :nonikkas: like some of yall clowns

long story short, obviously based on her full body pic: after 5 beers I can bet any money that every average coli nikka would smash (me included lol)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't have that as a profile picture and not expect some blowback making statements like that.

She's not ugly, (not attractive to me personally)but that's a bad picture.

Her physical features are clearly her stand out visual strong points...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not really an assumption as I think her message is quite clear even though this thread is built on the belief that she said, "I know I'm cute I don't need nobody to tell me obvious facts".

Her tweet literally is her peeping game and letting her followers know about it. Perception is such a fickle thing.

Your last sentence is literally what I am thinking about most of the responses in this thread. :russ:

Of course women state that they're physically attracted to men but depending on the woman it does and doesn't hold the same weight. If a girl tells a guy he's hot and he has no money nor any connections she could make use of chances are that she's actually interested in HIM you. On the other hand, men, will tell you you're hot and f#ck you even if you're an unattractive female because a nut is a nut to them so the sexual interest doesn't equal interest in her relationship wise.

I think you solved my fill in the blank sentence! :ohhh:
Not all men will fukk ugly women
I wont

Daps
She looks like the actress Michaela Coel. Some of yall are salty because you think that just because you don't find her attractive she should give a fukk about your opinion or be grateful that any man is looking in her direction.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
That's great,now run along... absolutely unnecessary and self serving statement,spoken like a real narcissist

Haliax

Pro
Daps
Reppin
united kingdom
I have no idea why people have an issue with this. I mean if she wants to be liked for simply more than looks (qualify that as you will), then that's her business.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Jamaican women be having some masculine features. :hhh:

Every Jamaican shorty I met was busted or something was off
This is true in my opinion. Most people’s standards of Jamaican beauty are the “brownings.” The ones who aren’t tend to be busted. :scust:

Now Trinidadian, Grenadan and Bajan women are fine in my experience in all shades. :banderas:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Another thread accusing black men of colorism.

When will it end?
:francis:
“Black men hate dark skinned women.”
“Black men don’t protect Black women.”
“Black men abuse Black women.”

I wish these dusty miserable c*nts would piss off. Gluttons for punishment.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Just because I find you attractive don’t mean I’m willing to fukk you :manny:

I might have wanted to initially, but you can go fukk yourself with that attitude