"I’m not flattered by men simply being physically attracted to me. Thanks, but move." Random girl

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
The Coli.com says:

This is an unquestionably a woman.
:mjlol:
NINTCHDBPICT000570959110.jpg

Yet, this is quite obviously a man. Why? She has a big nose. High cheekbones, almond shape eyes, and full lips on a round face are also apparently masculine looking.
EedBIdFXYAMuZhW

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Deflect your pure c00nery. I’ve never forgetting the posters who co-signed this bullshyt.
:hhh:

That girl is not ugly. Her twitter pic is just not flattering. Sara Jay will never take a picture where her face looks remotely attractive ever in her life.

Why do women feel the need to tell men what's attractive and what's not? The majority consensus of men in this thread think she's ugly and y'all are saying we're wrong.

If y'all said a dude was ugly I wouldn't be trying to argue y'all down about it:dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do women feel the need to tell men what's attractive and what's not? The majority consensus of men in this thread think she's ugly and y'all are saying we're wrong.

If y'all said a dude was ugly I wouldn't be trying to argue y'all down about it:dead:

I bet more guys would think Sara Jay is ugly over her.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps

I have a problem with here being called a man not someone finding unattractive.

In regards to your claim, Coli would have a full fukking meltdown if a random Black woman said an ugly ass White man was fukkable while dogging out a Black man. A 20+ page trying to doxx the hell out of her at the very least.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I have a problem with here being called a man not someone finding unattractive.

In regards to your claim, Coli would have a full fukking meltdown if a random Black woman said an ugly ass White man was fukkable while dogging out a Black man. A 20+ page trying to doxx the hell out of her at the very least.
Did you not see the thread where we made fun of white women looking like men last year?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-just-noticed-something-bout-white-girls.726093/