I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Reparations for slavery?

I qualify for them and I would love a windfall.

How many people qualify and how much should we all get?

Here's my math. 40 million ADOS.

Multiply that by $1million each.

equals $40trillion

The GDP of the US is like $28trillion

Heres the issue. We need to spend almost every penny of the entire GDP of the most wealth nation of the country FOR TWO STRAIGHT YEARS to settle this.

Which will buy one political party 13% of the votes in the country.

Even if you think it's deserved, there has to be some kind of actual, realistic plan.

Just tell me what you think we should be paid, and how they will find the money.

I say ALL that to say: Republicans DEFINITELY not gonna pay us, so the idea that the Dems need to is simply voter suppression.

Reparations would cost $17 trillion and can be paid out over 6-10 years, alongside repairing infrastructure in ADOS communities.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I can go with u all day what’s the science? Let’s see if u can hang without your usual cheap shots.
what u got son?..

You and pissy panties are derailing this conversation about other black people being vilified from literal neo nazi propaganda

fukk nikka, this ain't about how smart you are

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Only people i know going outside and killing and eating animals are white rednecks.
Some of those neanderthals don’t even kill the animals. They come across road kill like:ohlawd:. Some of the very cacs on here pretending to be super militant Tariq Stan’s are dirty rednecks who will hop out a moving car to get on a dead rabbits ass like
D3h7c1.gif

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure u dumb fuk that’s what mean :comeon:
What else did you mean then, you fukking coward?

These ninjas drank up all the koolaid. They even defending the alphabet gangs
You're just a dumb fukking bigot. No wonder you think there are legitimate reasons for Black people to support Trump.