I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm disgusted by Tariq's AI art, full stop.

That said, I'm not sure that the best response is complete open arms. We have no reason to believe that they're pro-us. We have a lot of evidence that they're not.

Got nothing to do with being open arms. Point is when I see racist shyt being said about black people my immediate response isn't "but what type of black people are they." Because I'm not stupid.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t make up lies brother u may disagree but that doesn’t make it a lie.
If I’m wrong prove it
You made up a lie here to justify a false narrative. It was debunked in the same thread, but that didn't stop you from rambling like a lunatic.

When google got sued it was discovered when u type in shythead (donald trump) Kamala comes up. May be fixed now but that was a cpl weeks ago. Both sides are cheating and it’s sad.
I saw it on Twitter about two weeks ago it was a pretty big deal. I’m sure it’s fixed now but I watch right and left news cycles it’s a trip to see the dichotomy in real time. Millions of people on both sides follow a narrative and have no idea what the other side is hearing. Never seen nothing like it.
Everything is a psyop each side has the perfect excuse

You're derailing a topic in defense of Neo Nazi propaganda, it's not about you.
Not the first time. He tried to derail this thread about Trump's racism.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Did anybody ever find the black guy who started this???

This n-gga went to Trump's playbook and spoke ill of Haitians

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Between $400,000-$425,000 per ADOS person, and around $40,000 - $70,000 per year paid out over 6-10 years.
Under 500K is LIGHT asf, base point should be closer to a million+. There wasn't just slavery but also systemic and state sponsored prejudice and discrimination.

Cut the fukking check.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Under 500K is LIGHT asf, base point should be closer to a million+. There wasn't just slavery but also systemic and state sponsored prejudice and discrimination.

Cut the fukking check.

That isn't light at all. That is well above the average 1% of ADOS now.

We are talking about recouping a debt the USA acknowledges but was not paid because of that racist drunkard, Andrew Johnson.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You made up a lie here to justify a false narrative. It was debunked in the same thread, but that didn't stop you from rambling like a lunatic.

Not the first time. He tried to derail this thread about Trump's racism.

Google did get sued And They been slobbing dems tip.
And yes left hears different news than the right.
where’s the lie

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I turn the blade at all racists who wanna see me and my kind broken, in servitude and defeated.

I will never want people of my skin color to suffer, nor be with out.

I side with the Haitian Americans and Haitians in general as I side with West African Americans and West Africa, South Africa and East Africa and North Africans who share black skin.

With that being said, when I get my reparations, I will share my money with the BLACK community.

I stand a for a united front of all BLACK globally and it's time to Unite.

May the Bondye keep us strong and Erzulie Dantor unleashes her wraith on those who want to hurt her children.