I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How are you getting your by supporting Trump? You always disappear before answering this? You want to be a man and answer it today?

The dudes who stay dapping up your posts are free to answer this too. @CoryMack @kingofnyc

Trump is a piece of shyt human
with that said : fukk Kamala - she’s nothing more than an empty suit who’s going to allow a ton of immigrants in this country where they are going to infiltrate ADOS/FBA communities throughout the country which unfortunately will lead us to our demise

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Don't know if it has already been posted: Family Devastatingly Begs Trump to Leave Son Out of Migrant Conspiracy

“I wish that my son, Aiden Clark, was killed by a 60-year-old white man,” Clark said. “I bet you never thought anyone would say something so blunt, but if that guy killed my 11-year-old son, the incessant group of hate-spewing people would leave us alone.
“The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our lives violently and constantly shoved in our faces, but even that’s not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem that our wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate, that we should follow their hate,” Clark said, according to the Springfield News-Sun.

“This needs to stop now. They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants, the border crisis, and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members,” Clark said.

“To clear the air, my son Aiden Clark was not murdered. He was accidentally killed by an immigrant from Haiti,” Clark said, countering a claim from Vance’s extremist social media rant on Tuesday, where he’d written that “a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here.”

Even the boy's father called these clowns' bullshyt

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kool aid sippinnnn :noah: cats in here dap fishinnnn
they going hard with the virtuu signaling got my head just a spinninnnn
run off all the women on the coli brays

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I bet my mortgage that majority of haitians will still stay home and not vote come November

Those who think this event may affect election result in florida are far too optimistic

Mofos in general simply don't vote and that goes for all races and ethnicity
I wish the US had mandatory voting like the one in Australia

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Honestly I don’t even know what to type but the last 24-36 hours have been absolutely terrifying to watch.

This country is just too far gone.
Welcome to America :stopitslime: How does this of all thing have "you messed up" when they've been doing this to Black Americans till this day? Sounds like you're a first-gen, second-gen getting a wake up call. :mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Google did get sued And They been slobbing dems tip.
And yes left hears different news than the right.
where’s the lie
An anti-trust lawsuit, you lying freak. You claimed they were intentionally tampering with the algorithm to hurt trump and to help democrats, which is a blatant lie. You pushed that lie to justify your dumb ass 'both-sides' beliefs, even though you obviously support Trump because you both hate gay people.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yup, it’s this country’s MO.

Destabilize a country, extract its citizens for cheap labor, then pit the working classes against each other by stirring up xenophobia and racism while the richer get fatter and go untouched.

lol most people way too dumb to realize this. There’s a reason why people ain’t like school, it was lowkey trash and we had to fend for ourselves intellectually. That takes a lot of personal initiative and so here we are.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
i don't think he's @Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) but i've always felt he was just another clown who'd been run off the board before and found a new life and identity under the fakkit Dibiase when registration was opened back in '22. Lotta disgraced fakkits made their return in '22.

Nah, @RickyDiBiase is either @Billy Ocean or a non-black tether cosplaying as a Black person.

Peep the thread below & look @RickyDiBiase responses.

Quick question? How you offering up fades at a boxing gym in Bronx, New York when you live in Columbus, Ohio?

:patrice::jbhmm::sas2:

This explains why you keep on DMing men on here to meet up. You’re just looking for a father figure to beat some sense into you.

644 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY 10460

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aft...-my-dad-gmb-brehs.977368/page-7#post-53577487

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
An anti-trust lawsuit, you lying freak. You claimed they were intentionally tampering with the algorithm to hurt trump and to help democrats, which is a blatant lie. You pushed that lie to justify your dumb ass 'both-sides' beliefs, even though you obviously support Trump because you both hate gay people.
:hhh:My guy do u work for Google? What they did and ARE DOING is wrong period whether it’s in favor of harris or trump. Hence the lawsuit.
hate fakkits? :picard:I don’t hate anyone but racists
u are unhinged