I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Your calling me a bozo yet you a grown man that cosigns a distinction less identity, that anybody can be a part of

And lack the social awareness as to why thats a problem

How is that "your identity" when multiple groups can claim blackness

I’m laughing because whiteness will not go away. I say all black ethnicities are necessary. That’s why I support FBA/ADOS. I also say you’re a damn fool if you think the concept of unified blackness should go away. It’s us against the world. c00ns don’t make up the majority of any black ethnicity.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if you dodo bird negroes think this is still "Coli Circa 2016" where that "it has to be CACS" shyt was popular, then your even more stupid and gullible than i thought
Oh, you can read today? Can you finally answer this question?

Trump 2024
How are you getting yours by supporting Trump? You always disappear before answering this.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's not an excuse. I don't even see a point in it without including ethnicity.

Please correct me. What did I say that was historically inaccurate?
There was no point without that. Thread is stupid as fukk

I know from personal experience from this site, that many were simply non fba not whites or cacs.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I’m laughing because whiteness will not go away. I say all black ethnicities are necessary. That’s why I support FBA/ADOS. I also say you’re a damn fool if you think the concept of unified blackness should go away. It’s us against the world. c00ns don’t make up the majority of any black ethnicity.
unified blackness is the various ethnicities in the diaspora forming and building

These idiots are using blanket blackness as their BASE ethnic identity

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
Your calling me a bozo yet you a grown man that cosigns a distinction less identity, that anybody can be a part of

And lack the social awareness as to why thats a problem

How is that "your identity" when multiple groups can claim blackness

My identity is black. If other people claim to be black that dont have a similar background as me that aint a problem for me. Im my kind of black and they are their kind of black.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
My identity is black. If other people claim to be black that dont have a similar background as me that aint a problem for me. Im my kind of black and they are their kind of black.
yea this is fukking stupid lol. If anybody can be you, then theres nothing to you

I can see why most of yall be so confused as it pertains to ethncity,race and culture

par for the course for most of the anti-fba/ados crowd

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
yea this is fukking stupid lol. If anybody can be you, then theres nothing to you

I can see why most of yall be so confused as it pertains to ethncity,race and culture

par for the course for most of the anti-fba/ados crowd

You just cant seem to understand that there can be different types of black people. I thought that was obvious and easy to understand.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You just cant seem to understand that there can be different types of black people. I thought that was obvious and easy to understand.
yes everyone knows this. There are jamaicans,haitians,nigerians those are the different types of "black people"

whats your specific distinction

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
republicans might have struck gold with this Haitian shyt
kamala's excellent debate performance has been memory holed, and Haitians are too poor and foreign to receive any significant support from anyone
repubs have been searching for a particular group who no one will cape for in order to use them as a proxy for their bigotry - tried with that ADOS, Muslims, Mexicans, Asians, etc

ReasonableMatic

Daps

KOONS: Let’s keep helping Massa dehumanize Haitians, maybe he’ll pick us this time
full
full

LOST NIKKAS:scust:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It's funny how these accounts are always following white nationalist and racist accounts,
🤡 I'm not even on twitter, I don't support Afrikaaners. I saw a vid on yt and googled it.

Got nothing to do with being open arms. Point is when I see racist shyt being said about black people my immediate response isn't "but what type of black people are they." Because I'm not stupid.
But it's theirs.

You're just an normal black man and any self respecting black man would find shyt like this offensive especially to other black people. Don't let the coli dorks tell you shouldn't care because they are of a different ethnic group.
I definitely care. Emboldened wp are a threat to us all. A better question is, are FBA willing to expend any political capital on it? No.

Trumpset or Anti-HillarySet and used Trump do it?
:skip: Are you trying to find an excuse for MAGA Haitians? What about those of us who are Anti- Kamala set? Will they be shown the same grace?

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
My ancestors was consider 3/5th human u think I give 2 fukks about some dumbass saying Haitians eat pets. Trump a meme at this point

It sucks but u know what comes with this place. Racism ain't new. Racism ain't going no where.
The way yall try to mask fear with indifference is something else.

So according to you…

“Africans are the biggest race traitors in history.”
:damn::birdman::pacspit:

But “Trump is just a meme”.
:yeshrug:

“Racism isn’t going anywhere, they considered my ancestors 3/5ths of a human being, it is what is”.
:yeshrug:

We all see the energy is different towards them white folks who turn up the pressure and ain’t hiding the racism. The posturing is fooling no one.