I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@CoochieWhisperer :jbhmm:
if i remember correctly this was the dikkhead that told me "fukk you, and your lineage"

There was no tariq nasheed, in that, there was no Yvette or ados in that

Fake unity nikkas pretending their fighting against xenophobia. All the nikkas coming at you are suspect

One of the reasons I don't care for or acknowledge the idea of "racial solidarity." The only thing that matters is our lineage at this point. We will understand this more in the coming years.

People not of our lineage are our allies or not.

:manny:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
One of the reasons I don't care for or acknowledge the idea of "racial solidarity." The only thing that matters is our lineage at this point. We will understand this more in the coming years.

A Kamala Harris presidency will send the black Americans into fba/ados overdrive

In a roundabout way she will be good for the lineage movements

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY

Where’s the tiny violin at? Let me guess…you’re white too.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Anyone who doesn't see how this is anti-black, regardless of whether you're African American or Haitain/immigrant/etc should just kill themselves. Please. Get outta here. We got racists posting AI art of BLACK PEOPLE chasing after pets and you think this is a "them vs us" issue? Kill yourself. They view us as low IQ, crime prone animals worthy of extermination via sterilization whether you're a descendant of slaves or got off the boat last month. Best believe that. I'm tired of remedial nikkas falling for obvious psyops on this shyt.

The potential next vice president of the United States is currently on a war path claiming this shyt is real. As if Haitians who immigrate here and are given money need to hunt for food. Like...this is straight up old school, bone-in-the-nose racism.
Anti-Haitianism is an OLD anti-Black racism.

So severe because of Haitians bein successful at freeing themselves from the shackles of slavery.

The reason anti-Haitianism is so severe is because they liberated themselves in African Spirituality.

They were the complete opposite from the Judeo-Christian White oppressor and its system.

Their punishment since liberating themselves is to send a message.

They knew the Black African rooted hope they represent,
was a threat to the colonial enslavement system as it would surely embolden plantation societies in the Americas as rebellions were already a big problem as is.

71x6OAcRDFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

KOONS hating on Haiti are house nikkas that should be put to DEATH

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

So severe because of Haitians bein successful at freeing themselves from the shackles of slavery.

The reason anti-Haitianism is so severe is because they liberated themselves in African Spirituality.

They were the complete opposite from the Judeo-Christian White oppressor and its system.

was a threat to the colonial enslavement system as it would surely embolden plantation societies in the Americas as rebellions were already a big problem as is.

Bro fba has over 300 slave revolts, we have the Seminole wars, we have the civil war

We weren’t waiting on Haitians to have some slave revolt :camby:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Bro fba has over 300 slave revolts, we have the Seminole wars, we have the civil war

We weren’t waiting on Haitians to have some slave revolt :camby:

Learn how to read and Finish school.

No wonder you’re one of Tariq’s
LOST NIKKAS :camby:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nikka gtfoh. You nikkas be glazing the Haitian revolution like black American liberation depended on it

I repeat.. Learn how to read and finish school :mjlol:

No wonder you’re one of Tariq’s
LOST NIKKAS :camby: