I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Haitians are the goat of diaspora blacks.

They faught directly needing no hand from benevolent whites to secure their right to freedom

They must be protect at all costs in my opinion.

That sort of heart is what ot requires to be able to stand up at the top

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
She is FBA. She and her family are long time residents of Canton OH according to the police.

Wrong, she's not FBA.

And, I've already read the the various reports & her ethnicity is still in question, so just because she's a U.S. citizen doesn't make her a FBA.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lol most people way too dumb to realize this. There’s a reason why people ain’t like school, it was lowkey trash and we had to fend for ourselves intellectually. That takes a lot of personal initiative and so here we are.

The education system compared to Western Europe is TRASH in America. They intentionally make reading and writing into a CHORE or used as punishment in America, so that you grow up and hate anything of intellectual growth.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m telling yall a LOT of these cats is spooks here to tamp down independent thinking
They are doing exactly what they accuse others of. Stay woke shyt bout to get ill
Nothing you saying is independent or thought provoking.

Ur just a pipsqueak in the grand scheme of things, weird poster too.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I need the hatian #bothsiders to come in here and speak up

Let's be real and stop the hand holding: They're 100% fine with his rhetoric because they "de-alienated" or some dorky shyt like that. fukk em.

Edit: If they do come in here, watch them play victim and make it argument about reparations, and not the fact a man running for president is accusing a group of people who are here LEGALLY that they are ravaging a city despite the many many pieces of evidence that states the opposite.