I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Their translucent and ultraviolet skin requires special lighting, make up and camera angles to appear attractive.

Free-Kate-Upton-2013-Wallpapers-HD-1024x10241.jpg

1380904444_kate-upton-zoom.jpg

Oh it get's much worse my friend.

This is what supermodel Kate Upton looks like a few days away from her trusty razor

Go+ahead+enlarge+it+_ce77f2287f0e1e54d3d7fb584e5d25ae.jpg

t54GG8G.jpg

kate-upton-mustache-yellow-teeth.jpg

Disgusting.
And just imagine, if this is what a modern day super model looks like what must those cacs had to deal with back in those caves :huhldup:

I've never met a white woman that didn't look repulsive up close. Much like ogres and troll, their features evolved to be captivating from far away, in the dim light of caves.

They evolved large amounts of fine facial and body hair so they could feel their way in the dark.

Those facial moles they term "beauty marks" are really just cancerous growths from creatures that were never meant to be exposed to the sun.

They use racc00n eye makeup to give their piggish cave evolved eyes a human shine

ellen-degeneres-square-kmpress-getty.png

fe3c4f8e3417a121dbf239a4c47ded78.jpg

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh it get's much worse my friend.

This is what supermodel Kate Upton looks like a few days away from her trusty razor

Go+ahead+enlarge+it+_ce77f2287f0e1e54d3d7fb584e5d25ae.jpg

t54GG8G.jpg

kate-upton-mustache-yellow-teeth.jpg

Disgusting.
And just imagine, if this is what a modern day super model looks like what must those cacs had to deal with back in those caves :huhldup:

I've never met a white woman that didn't look repulsive up close. Much like ogres and troll, their features evolved to be captivating from far away, in the dim light of caves.

They evolved large amounts of fine facial and body hair so they could feel their way in the dark.

Those facial moles they term "beauty marks" are really just cancerous growths from creatures that were never meant to be exposed to the sun.

They use racc00n eye makeup to give their piggish cave evolved eyes a human shine

ellen-degeneres-square-kmpress-getty.png

fe3c4f8e3417a121dbf239a4c47ded78.jpg
Ellen looks like a mole rat:ohhh:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Naw nothing is wrong with you breh. If anything thats how most black men should think about white women.

I almost feel the same way. Ill fukk a white woman if it means I don't have to go out of my way to do so.(Dating, Courting, anything that requires money to be spent on her)

May come off racist but honestly I see white women as either strictly associates or strictly sexual objects to be slutted out.:manny:

There is no option for them to even think about dating me or marriage