I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Again. So many nikkaz in this thread are full of shyt. I have never met a nikka in real life that turned down some p*ssy from a bad ass white bytch. It simply doesn't happen in real life :pachaha: A bunch of fake hotep nikkaz frontin like a MF :dead:

B3chi64CYAACKSW.jpg:large

img_blog_ohn_amazing_aimee_thick_ass_white_girl1.jpg

199257_101707556580641_100002241904868_11289_4244251_n.jpg

314.bmp

315.bmp

B4OXS2zIcAAY4TJ.jpg:large

flbp-sexy-busty-women-31.jpg

Like nikkaz are gonna say "nah girl, I ain't gonna hit that because you're white" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Again. So many nikkaz in this thread are full of shyt. I have never met a nikka in real life that turned down some p*ssy from a bad add white bytch. It simply doesn't happen in real life :pachaha: A bunch of fake hotep nikkaz frontin like a MF :dead:

B3chi64CYAACKSW.jpg:large

img_blog_ohn_amazing_aimee_thick_ass_white_girl1.jpg

199257_101707556580641_100002241904868_11289_4244251_n.jpg

314.bmp

315.bmp

B4OXS2zIcAAY4TJ.jpg:large

flbp-sexy-busty-women-31.jpg

Like nikkaz are gonna say "nah girl, I ain't gonna hit that because you're white" :mjlol:

:trash:Honestly there's too many better looking sistas out here for all that, I mean I'm not gonna call these women ugly, but for real for real, they're not my type, and these are the type even the white man doesn't want, so she tries to appeal to the urban demographic. That's actually more insulting to me than an a-typical white woman thinking I want her.

These types of women you posted actually see you as a 2nd or 3rd option. Not even a first choice. :mjlol:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
If you lust after white women disregard the rage, I'll be typing. They're two white bytches at my work not obese but got big titties & wide hips. I never fuccd a white bytch but I'm curious to what got nikkaz loosing their mind over them. One of them dated a "blk man from the city" & she aggressive n I had to checc this bytch for sayin "my nikka" :snoop: this bytch face looks like a ogre meets haccsaw jim duggan. She has freccles, d cups,wide hips,damn near 6 ft like myself, a lil pooch from kids. Basically what you muthafuccaz call a "pawg" yet the more I eye molest her the more rage I feel. I could fucc her in one of the offices right now. I just cant get past our history, my dad from Trinidad & mom from St Croix V.I. My dad use to be in public goin off "fuk these craccaz get ya money man" :pachaha: meanwhile my mom was lowkey & not vile like her mom about white people in public. Then you have this 30 something year listens to gangsta rap, alice & the machine etc big t*ts,wide hips from 3 kids, cellulite ass but she a feminist & lgbt supporter :beli: she from TN lived in Portland & her vibe when I first met her was correct. Liberal white woman that may fucc nikkaz n enjoy the music etc but will never ride for our causes. The fuccn vapid convos,the starbuccs sippin, white supremacy oblivious, im a feminist shyt pisses me off. Then they're this tiny bytch but somehow she's still dumpy & every little thing causes fuccn anxiety! Talk but don't listen :rudy: bytch use to ignore me then now wanna constantly need my help or be around me. "Oh adidas smart" "can you help me adidas?" "what should I do adidas?" like cuz! Everything you view as a stance is trash! You don't know struggle but they want ya dicc,listen to blk artists, etc but they cant comprehend or understand simple semantics. Man a nikka almost went postal on this rude obese white bytch. "I wasn't talking to you" well i sit down & you ask a question loudly, common sense will assume you're talking to that person. :usure:

Yes. White women are insanely vapid. I've had intelligent convos with black girls, asian girls, hispanic girls but never a white chick. It seems like the smart ones turn into anxious, neurotic messes.

A lot of them strike me as sociopaths. The fake smile and nicety they put on gives me the chills.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:trash:Honestly there's too many better looking sistas out here for all that, I mean I'm not gonna call these women ugly, but for real for real, they're not my type, and these are the type even the white man doesn't want, so she tries to appeal to the urban demographic. That's actually more insulting to me than an a-typical white woman thinking I want her.

These types of women you posted actually see you as a 2nd or 3rd option. Not even a first choice. :mjlol:
youve got that backward. actually, they cater to the urban crowd and thus white men dont want them. their first choice is black and so it turns white men off. 'bedwenching' what have you not.

white men fukk walmart walking fat bytches from kentucky named bethy sue, these bytches can get white men, lets not kid ourselves here.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
Yes. White women are insanely vapid. I've had intelligent convos with black girls, asian girls, hispanic girls but never a white chick. It seems like the smart ones turn into anxious, neurotic messes.

A lot of them strike me as sociopaths. The fake smile and nicety they put on gives me the chills.

Especially when they realize you SEE THEM and their intellectual limitations, they turn into "Alpha" from Power Rangers "Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-Yi-Yi, O-VER LOAD!"

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
youve got that backward. actually, they cater to the urban crowd and thus white men dont want them. their first choice is black and so it turns white men off. 'bedwenching' what have you not.

white men fukk walmart walking fat bytches from kentucky named bethy sue, these bytches can get white men, lets not kid ourselves here.

I've seen you in several threads cape'in for white folks today family ....

628x471.jpg

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again. So many nikkaz in this thread are full of shyt. I have never met a nikka in real life that turned down some p*ssy from a bad add white bytch. It simply doesn't happen in real life :pachaha: A bunch of fake hotep nikkaz frontin like a MF :dead:

Not everyone is attracted to these devils. They're full of shyt because they don't wanna have sex with the children of Yakub? Really? :stopitslime:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
oh yea? post a cpl quotes.

I don't have to, look at your world view in this thread ..."they cater to the urban crowd, thus white men don't want them"

sounds like c00n optimist talk to me, especially if you're assuming that black men find the women in that quoted post attractive to begin with:mjpls:

then you said "let's not kid ourselves here" :whoo:, that means you walk around ACTUALLY believing the bullshyt coming out of your own mouth and we're wrong for thinking otherwise. Hence the thread title, "is something wrong with me"?

You love them hoes not me...and them women posted ARE IN FACT HOES, breh.:sas2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Your post doesn't make sense. You contradicted yourself and didn't even realize it :dead: