I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
nikyee-2.jpg

It's okay breh, you need to accept the white women. Accept they eat ice cream at night. Accept their parents will dislike anything not can. Accept that they say "bro" and "dude" once you accept this... The moist little pandora box and mouth will be there for your pleasure.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I was on the train this morning, and these white woman was actually turning RED because I wouldn't acknowledge her. Granted the train was crowded, but she was just too close invading my personal space so intensely I could feel the heat from her vagina, and she was breathing in my face. They was like no attraction, it felt horrible, like maybe I should give her some play to brighten her day, but then this hipster sista with box braids steps on and gives me the biggest smile. The white woman was just getting angrier and angrier.

After about 3mins the sista glances overs like :pachaha:, acknowledging the woman going hard for attention. I was like :jawalrus::manny:...she's still like :leostare:
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, and often I'm very approachable if you present yourself in an honest manner. But I honestly felt like all she wanted was THAT attention and nothing else, it almost became an obsession. Like if I smiled at her she'd probably roll her eyes or not look in my direction. I think she felt robbed of that option because I wasn't actually checkin' for women like her and she knew it.

tan900

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: are you kidding me breh? more like 20. by 30 a lot of em look 50 from partying so hard and all the smoking and drinking and drugs and overall lack of melanin

word to 28 yr old lindsey lohan and amanda bynes

I'm in my early 30s, and when i go to Facebook i see that Most white girls i graduated with look like frumpy 55+ year old soccer moms. The pretty nice looking ones go from looking like circa 2000 Christina Aguilera to Melisaa Mccarthy within a 10 year span. They fall off really bad. Due to their genetics They already age horribly to begin with but The partying, drinking, smoking, heavy drug use, tanning, and running through so many men at a young age really make them look 20 to 30 years older than they really are..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm in my early 30s, and when i go to Facebook i see that Most white girls i graduated with look like frumpy 55+ year old soccer moms. The pretty nice looking ones go from looking like circa 2000 Christina Aguilera to Melisaa Mccarthy within a 10 year span. They fall off really bad. Due to their genetics They already age horribly to begin with but The partying, drinking, smoking, heavy drug use, tanning, and running through so many men at a young age really make them look 20 to 30 years older than they really are..

:deadrose: :deadmanny: :dead:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
nikyee-2.jpg

It's okay breh, you need to accept the white women. Accept they eat ice cream at night. Accept their parents will dislike anything not can. Accept that they say "bro" and "dude" once you accept this... The moist little pandora box and mouth will be there for your pleasure.

:mjlol:She looks like she stinks breh, like her box smells like warm Caesar dressing and she takes unflushable dumps in your bathroom. Like honestly what is she famous for? Did she contribute something invaluable to humanity? These pics just prove my point "look at me, look at me".

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikyee-2.jpg

She looks good as fukk. This is known. From 18-24 maybe 25, they look good. But after that? Downhill.

Take shorty right here. She looks bomb af right now. But you see her love for the sun? All that tanning to get that desirable skin tone? It'll be her undoing. Because 10 years from today she's gonna be :flabbynsick: status. Wrinkled and botchy in the face.

But while they're young? Get em :leon:

I'm 20 and when I'm single, I get in everything around my age group.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:mjlol:She looks like she stinks breh, like her box smells like warm Caesar dressing and she takes unflushable dumps in your bathroom. Like honestly what is she famous for? Did she contribute something invaluable to humanity? These pics just prove my point "look at me, look at me".
She sings and plays the guitar and her cover of love Sosa launched her into power moves

I would bet that box and butthole are both pink and ripe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm attracted to all races,

But nothing worse than messing with an average white chick

I'm somewhat attracted to white women, but here the difference between me and Jamie Foxx (who's with that chick from Dawson's Creek :huhldup:

My white chick will be top echelon status. No acne or other skin defects... must have clean, clear skin. Must have a decent body.... No A cups or cardboard box ass. Symmetrical features... no big ass pointy, awkward nose or big lips(rare) and a (personal) preference for dark-haired burnettes(especially Mediterranean) or natural blondes (none of the bleach-white blonde trash).

I'm broke compared to Jamie Foxx. There's no reason he shouldn't have goddess-tier woman(of any race) on his arm.:snoop:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are some fine white women but there are also some :scust: white women just like every other race.

Only reason why They get put on a pedastal is b/c of the Hollywood machine and Anglo-American Globalization

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Oh it get's much worse my friend.

This is what supermodel Kate Upton looks like a few days away from her trusty razor

Go+ahead+enlarge+it+_ce77f2287f0e1e54d3d7fb584e5d25ae.jpg

t54GG8G.jpg

kate-upton-mustache-yellow-teeth.jpg

Im not caping but many lighter blacks and latinas have unibrows and mustache. Indian chicks are alwaays threading. Not too many ladies look good naked and makeup free nowadays in the West. Even those natural nazis wear more MAC viva glam cosmetic than trannies.