I'm Not Attracted To White Women, Is Something Wrong With Me?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm somewhat attracted to white women, but here the difference between me and Jamie Foxx (who's with that chick from Dawson's Creek :huhldup:

My white chick will be top echelon status. No acne or other skin defects... must have clean, clear skin. Must have a decent body.... No A cups or cardboard box ass. Symmetrical features... no big ass pointy, awkward nose or big lips(rare) and a (personal) preference for dark-haired burnettes(especially Mediterranean) or natural blondes (none of the bleach-white blonde trash).

I'm broke compared to Jamie Foxx. There's no reason he shouldn't have goddess-tier woman(of any race) on his arm.:snoop:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
charlotte-mckinney-with-burger.jpg
charlotte-mckinney.jpg
charlotte10.png

They keep trying to tell me shes good looking but I don't see it:scust:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Having spent a lot of time around white girls as a younger man I found them as a whole to be disconcertingly vapid and soulless. Even the educated ones had this empty stupidity to them. They had no real curiosity or thirst for knowledge and seemed to only partake in learning for material and social benefits it would give them.

White women are the most coddled and protected group of people on earth. They have no real conception of struggle or hardship. Their biggest tragedies in life are, in order;
  1. finding out brad kissed another girl at the school dance
  2. having to put rex down because he got too old
  3. not getting invited to that bytch allisons senior graduation party
Nothing ever happens to white women. The social insulation that keeps them from being affected by the outside world has the added effect of making their lives pretty meaningless. They're like goldfish in a bowl. Their coddled lifestyle breeds a life-long restlessness and ennui. Some fukk black guys for a rush. Some do cocaine or heroine. Your average meth user nowadays is a white housewife.

Much like sociopaths, white women are chronically bored. Thus their love for travel.They think going to India or Rome will give their dull lives a bit of color. The more daring ones got to Africa or the Caribbean, but it's all the same. And it all has the same effect of not making a single dent in their soulless existence.

Have you peeked inside a white womans head? Designer shoes, starbucks pumpkin spice, white wine, marble countertops, yoga pants, iPhones and Netflix. The scariest thing that happens to the average white woman is being stuck in an elevator with a black man for more than 2 seconds. White women drive like a$$holes.

Once they get to a certain age almost all white women use antidepressants and SSRIs. They can tell they're unhappy and they can tell something's missing but they don't know what. This is usually the age they get divorced. Some fukk their students. Some fukk their pool boy. A few even become feminists.:huhldup: Almost all join dating sites. But nothing fills that hole.

At this age they've all gotten too old to care about what happens to them. The truth is white women age fast and hard. From the second they hit their teens they're in a rush against time to try and fit as much life and experience as they can in the years between 18 and 29. They know the years are short. You can often hear them yelling "woooo!!!" at any inane event where they are gathered in number. Nothing scares a white woman more that the fear of missing out. If you listen closely you can hear the fear in their voice.

White women feel compelled to pretend they are having the best time of their lives no matter what they are doing. What choice do they have? They look at their mothers face and instead of seeing a beautiful mature version of themselves they see a wrinkled witch covered with racc00n eye makeup in what looks like the beginning stages of decomposition. :sadcam:

A white womans only worth is her beauty. And yet it is the first to go. Flip to any basic TV channel and you will likely see and advert for age defying mosturizers or creams or hair dye or makeup, etc. Father time takes cruel pleasure in crashing through their thin papery skin. A recent survey showed that the majority of white women will not step outside without their covering of makeup. Even to get the mail. They looks like pale shapeless pigs without their yoga pants. Very few white women look good outside of clothes. Even the skinny ones are suprisingly dumpy.

Wow :wow:

So much truth unleashed. I think we've all observed these behaviors from white women, but few of us ever really take the time and examine where it comes from.

Their behaviors, morals, aspirations - it all makes sense, now.

I've always been turned off by white women.

I have never, ever, even come close to sleeping with one and trust me, I could have. Im semi-tall and I'm dark, they come at me bro.

And I take great pleasure in giving them the :camby: , and I've mentioned that quite a few times on this board.

But I've never really been able to put my finger on what it is that turns me off so much about them because believe it or not, it's not really a physical turn off... more like a mental/spiritual disgust, sort of thing..

And thanks to your post, it's making more sense now. I see why I'm so naturally repulsed by them. It's not them, "physically", which turns me off.. it's their soulless self; their corrupt spirit and aura of evil- those are the things about them which disturbs/conflicts with my existence.
:scust:

UnoVon

Pro
Daps
charlotte-mckinney-with-burger.jpg
charlotte-mckinney.jpg
charlotte10.png

They keep trying to tell me shes good looking but I don't see it:scust:
Why do white bytches be having them bent ass, boney ass noses? WTF is that shyt about? Dont nobody find that shyt weird? And how come nobody ever publicly talks about the fact that cacs got pig skin? Why are cacs views as being the most godly looking beings in the universe when they look like human pigs with rat faces? How the fukk did this shyt happen? When? Why? How?

Then there's the fact they smell like wet dog AND they got lice? :what: Where did these cave beasts get all this mothafukkin confidence from?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Look at that thing. Look at its skin. Like a human naked mole rat.

A lot of white people look like something you would find under a bridge or a rock. They evolved to live in caves. You can tell by the oversized bat ears and batlike face.

Vampiric lore is really just an anology for whites. They burn in the sun and suck the life from anybody they come in contact with.
Okay ur gonna have to help me pay rent next month b/c ur about to get me fired. I'm ninja surfing in a meeting and I just got finished reading this. A white administrator asked me a question and I looked at him and straight laughed dead in his face. I'm in tears over here. I had to lie hard as hell!

"Oversized bat ears and bat like face..."
:russ:

I swear I've thought the same damn thing. Looking like something off Wrong Turn 12. This shyt would be a legendary tweet!
No racist...:troll:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yea they're gross to me.

very rarely do i find them attractive. i went to a college that was just about 100% becky and chose to hook up with hispanic girls instead.. of course they weren't attending university.

as my girl always says white girls lack "pizazz"..

they age like shyt.. they look cute until about 19 or maybe 21.

the only ones that are appealing are the supper slutty ones

they all seem to smoke too

plus as gay as it sounds they're TOO easy..they just give it up to anyone.. i prefer a challenge

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I've probably been with most white women than anyone on this board, hell i was engaged to a white woman. It's true that they age horribly, whether its all the drinking or just being enemies of the suns.
But it's true though, between the drugs, depression, insecurity, riding the cock carousel, feminism, all that bs bs bs and they live such a easy life.
You're telling me. I've been in at least 10 of them as I live in NY, never dated one though, I just can't relate. Closest I did was a Rican/Italian girl.

But these straight up,white girls man? I can't really fukk with him. Not anything outside of sex anyway because around the age I am, a lot of them still look good. But A lot of them are smart-dumb. As in they read a lot. Can break down theories and shyt, and they speak very well. But as far as real life events and world issues, these hoes are about as dumb as a chair breh. And the ones that do understand world issues, care about the ones that don't even matter. If I had a dollar for every white girl that has told me that she identifies as a "feminist", I'd never have to work again.

No way in hell I could marry a white woman. Too big of a cultural jump and gap. And one that I'm not willing to make :beli:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Word. Most white women go way downhill at 30.
In my opinion, a lot of black women look their best between the ages of 35 and 45.
Asian Women age nicely too, but I'm not attracted to them. Too bland and boring for me.

:mjlol: are you kidding me breh? more like 20. by 30 a lot of em look 50 from partying so hard and all the smoking and drinking and drugs and overall lack of melanin

word to 28 yr old lindsey lohan and amanda bynes

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But real talk. The problem with whites, is they have one HELL of a PR spin cycle.
The majority controls the image of themselves and other ethnic groups. Whites know they look average like most races. However to keep power, you have to demonize those different from yourself and romanticize ur own race.

But yeah I've been force fed whites my entire life in the media. To me I dunno how anybody is impressed by thin lips, thin hair, hooked noses, red uneven skin, sunken in eyes, low cheekbones and sallow faces, with gangly, weirdly shaped bodies.

They have to keep their feet on our necks b/c if somebody tears down the curtain, it's gonna be lights out. If that spin machine stops for one second and we start looking at the boob jobs, eyelash implants, ass implants, lip injections, nose jobs, Botox, plastic surgery, make up routines and other nonsense, it's.a wrap.

By the way the white trolls and agents are exposing themselves in this thread..."bu bu but ..."