I'm kind of dissatisfied with my Switch (vent) *no stannery*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli never fails with terrible takes.

If the switch bores you, I can promise the Xbox does too.
Just stick to PlayStation games because that's what you get off on.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I bought mine for botw
Mario
and Pokemon
after pokemon got rid of most of the pokemon I didn't even buy it so now I'm just waiting for Botw2 and Bayonetta 3
I knew they were grifting for the DLC when they did that and that was absolutely what they did, the last two DLC's and Pokemon Home brought pretty much everything back

As for the thread topic, I just wish they kept the same virtual console as Wii U, it'd be a 5/5 system for me then

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I knew they were grifting for the DLC when they did that and that was absolutely what they did, the last two DLC's and Pokemon Home brought pretty much everything back

As for the thread topic, I just wish they kept the same virtual console as Wii U, it'd be a 5/5 system for me then
That’s good to know
But yeah that’s another thing I have so many nes games on my Wii U that I can’t port to the switch too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I love the switch, best family friendly games, best way to play indie games, and Nintendo exclusives are great 9 times outta 10.

I could see how the system would be disappointing if all you play are big budget AAA games with cutting edge graphics and shyt, but for people who like to play a variety of games and arent looking for a system to compare to the ps4/X1 spec wise it's a great secondary system where creative indie titles are the main focus.

It's what the Vita should have been.

You just ignore everything i said in the OP, huh? If all I wanted was big budget AAA games i wouldn’t be playing indie games and waiting on SMTV or another fire Emblem. I have a PlayStation for a reason

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Nintendo doesn't take risks"

literally created Ring Fit Adventure and sold 4 mill units.

:gucci: literally the only company that takes risks in innovation, and if it fails they have their many IPs to fall back on. Like Animal Crossing that was a major spring hit.

ehhh but that game was like a better wii fit but more polished idk if that counts ask a risk

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still can't believe we have not gotten mother 3 much less a earthbound remake (links awakening style).

its only been a few games that when i started playing i couldnt stop playing until i beat it Ghost of Tsushima was the most recent one.

But Mother 3 :whew::wow: i was playing that game non stop until i beat it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m not gonna say nintendo doesn’t take risks. They came out with a game where you gotta build cardboard cutouts to play it lol

If anything nintendo is in the situation they’re in because tehy take too many risks instead of just giving people what they actually want. Take paper mario for example, the fans have been screaming to keep the shyt like the first two games and they keep going left with it and tanking. That’s how they treat a lot of their projects they just keep shooting for the stars on wild ass ideas and just have it fail. Same thing happened with the last star fox and those busted ass controls.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You just ignore everything i said in the OP, huh? If all I wanted was big budget AAA games i wouldn’t be playing indie games and waiting on SMTV or another fire Emblem. I have a PlayStation for a reason
Nothing you named in the OP is a problem to me.

:yeshrug:

It's the best system for indie games and family games, and Nintendo exclusives are always quality.

If you were expecting cutting edge 4k resolutions and blazing fast online play for serious competitive gaming then the switch isn't for you.

If you are like me and have a wife and kids, the Switch can be the best console out for certain situations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nothing you named in the OP is a problem to me.

It's the best system for indie games and family games, and Nintendo exclusives are always quality.

If you were expecting cutting edge 4k resolutions and blazing fast online play for serious competitive gaming then the switch isn't for you.

If you are like me and have a wife and kids, the Switch can be the best console out for certain situations.

Nintendo games aren’t always hits. In fact I’d say it’s hit or miss with a lot of them. Most of the big 1st party games are last gen ports. Paper mario, yoshi, Kirby, super mario party, mario tennis, arms, labo, etc. all mid

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nintendo games aren’t always hits. In fact I’d say it’s hit or miss with a lot of them. Most of the big 1st party games are last gen ports. Paper mario, yoshi, Kirby, super mario party, mario tennis, arms, labo, etc. all mid
I, like many other people, never owned a wii u so those ports are new to me.

Nintendo has far more hits than misses, their ratio is better than sony and Microsoft. It's still the best way to play indie titles and family friendly games.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Mario odyssey and BOTW are 2 of my top 5 this gen. The main draw of the switch is portability, I dont even really dock mone that much. It's like a ps3.5 on the go on top of that Nintendo has some cool games. Plus if you have the online you get a ton of SNES and Nes games for free.

The switch is what youwanted mobile phone gaming to be bit then realized you had to carry around a bunch of controllers to make it cool. With the switch you can just unclip the controllers and instant multiplayer.

Plus my girl ain't a gamer like that and she likes it

It's the goat portable surpassing the PSP amd Vita