I'm kind of dissatisfied with my Switch (vent) *no stannery*

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And another thing, don't come at me like you do these other cats. I'm not here to play with you. Take your insults to the sandbox because I'm not one to play with your disrespect.
You made a dumb comment and I called you out.

PSP is trash and defunct and the fact you tried to compare it to the fukking Switch that’s breaking records in sales shows you’re a moron.

Again, your entitled to make a dumb statement and I’m entitled to call you out on it.

If my words hurt your feelings, feel free to ignore me you sensitive fakkit.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You made a dumb comment and I called you out.

PSP is trash and defunct and the fact you tried to compare it to the fukking Switch that’s breaking records in sales shows you’re a moron.

Again, your entitled to make a dumb statement and I’m entitled to call you out on it.

If my words hurt your feelings, feel free to ignore me you sensitive fakkit.

:russ:

The only objective point in your posts are about talking down on other posters. Switch is hot now but if I don't rock with it that's how it goes. My opinion has no bearing on your enjoyment.

I hope you do talk like this in real life. Seeing how swift you are with replies I know you don't have hands. The chin check coming to you will be glorious.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i KINDA feel u, outside outta some of the rpgs exclusives, astral chain and botw must games are:francis:

am a grown man and mario just dont appeal to me anymore, pokemon as well.

and the multiplats are inferior versions of the other platforms most times than not

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
honestly me too tbh. i'm not even a "video game person" but it feels like a little kids device or glorified phone game simulator.

mine also crashes all the time. i paid $60 for a game when i first bought it that i havent been able to play 'cause it crashes on launch. i cant even get it repaired through nintendo due to backorders and faulty repairs. idk... i shouldnt have bought into hype at the beginning of quaratine

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:I honestly treat my Switch like a gameboy, since I mainly game on the PC. Yes, the console itself is kinda laughable to the PS4 and Xbone (now with next gen consoles soon coming out). However, the Switch gets a pass because it's Nintendo. You don't buy a Nintendo product and expect some next gen magic.

You know you are going to get a shyt online service, mediocre 3rd party games, and Mario. Yet, you are getting some first party gems, exclusives, and Mario:banderas:.

Bottom line, if you treat the Switch like it's beyond a mere Nintendo product, you will get wild disappointed.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
How you feel about the Switch is how I feel about my PS4

I'm enjoying my Switch more than my PS4, not sure how long that will last.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As a casual, it works great for me, but I can see why more serious gamers wouldn't think much of it. I've found a bunch of indies and ports that I've had a blast playing since owning it. Right now I'm playing through Bulletstorm, which I think I picked up for $7 the other week :yeshrug:

Just beat Cat Quest 1 the other day:wow:. Son was hovering over me like this was 1992 and I just beat King Koopa on Mario World :banderas:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo is holding onto dear life to their proven cash cows with the same formula instead of trying different shyt.

Personally, I think their best shyt was the Advance era. They were trying a lot of new shyt and even with old IPs, were switching up the formula and going for something new.

I can only do remakes so many times before I lose complete interest. BOTW was the only reason I even entertained buying a Switch, but one of my friends let me play it on deployment and I haven't found a reason to actually buy it now.

shyt I still have a 3DS and after I ran through Ultra Sun, thing has been collecting dust since.
You pretty much summed it up. Nintendo just doesn’t take enough risk anymore

where are the new IP? Why aren’t they taken old IPs like Kirby and Yoshi and putting a totally new spin on them?

BOTW was the only truly innovative title on the switch

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Everyone mentioning how BOTW is innovation for Nintendo, but the hilarious part is that it's just the closest thing Nintendo has come to an open-world sandbox game.

But it's understandable because Nintendo can't really take too much risks with it's brand

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone mentioning how BOTW is innovation for Nintendo, but the hilarious part is that it's just the closest thing Nintendo has come to an open-world sandbox game.

But it's understandable because Nintendo can't really take too much risks with it's brand

BOTW proved how far their IP’s can soar when they modernize them just a bit. They got a lot of good IP being held hostage on not only really inferior hardware but outdated game design and philosophy.

Miyamoto needs to take a permanent backseat.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
BOTW proved how far their IP’s can soar when they modernize them just a bit. They got a lot of good IP being held hostage on not only really inferior hardware but outdated game design and philosophy.

Miyamoto needs to take a permanent backseat.

Nintendo is hella sick to be honest. I feel for Masahiro Sakurai. Imagine creating not one, but two flagship titles and series only to be treated like a slave and driven to depression.

A masterpiece like Earthbound is never seeing the light of day despite consistent demands and a literal cult following because it suggests a few dark themes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo is hella sick to be honest. I feel for Masahiro Sakurai. Imagine creating not one, but two flagship titles and series only to be treated like a slave and driven to depression.

A masterpiece like Earthbound is never seeing the light of day despite consistent demands and a literal cult following because it suggests a few dark themes.

I still can't believe we have not gotten mother 3 much less a earthbound remake (links awakening style).