I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Where is the gun range? what's the name of it? Could you rent guns?
Honestly it was some british cac that mustve retired to dR and had multiple children it was in the hills and on the way there i thought i was potentially going to get whacked because i was with some gz and had no phone service but ya it was basically his property in the mountains near sosua and he taxed the hell out of us 500 usd and he only had a glock a baretta and like a glock that u put in a attachment that makes it like an assault riffle type thinf . But ya it was coo dunno how to find out maybe google sorry breh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn shytt water and room

U supposed to be on vacation lol
People go to Sosua for one reason. The New Garden is on Dr Rosen ( I believe) that's one Block away from the strip.

It might be annoying and dudes on the forums complain about this but it's a slower drip you can still wash your ass.

That being said anyone would tell you that an Airbnb in Caberete or Puerto Plata would be much better (and even cheaper)

A weekend warrior doesn't want to be away from the action and don't want to do battle with the Sosua Taxi Mafia.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get the condescending attitude about this…. shyt is basically a shanty hotel
Pro tip about the third world Paying more doesn't necessarily mean better quality The reason You get what you pay for applies in america is because of increased competition there's more money and people are chasing rich nikkas so to speak. For example if you want a budget hotel in the states Motel 6 and Super 8 has the market sewn up. Cheaper than that and you're talking trap hotels. You step up to a 2 star or better there's plenty of hotels to choose from so they have to have a level of quality to justify you staying with them.

Sosua is a small beach town that people come to mainly on weekends especially federal hoilday weekends in the states. nikkas need only a cot a jar a hot plate and a spoon.

I know that you're on a short vacay but If you choose to come back rent a airbnb for 2 nights max That way if you don't like the place you can find a better spot if you like the place you can negotiate with the Host to stay longer.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah do your thing, have fun breh,live it up- Enjoy.

I just found it a little odd you would make an AMA about a place 90% of the coli knows about already.
There needs to be a super thread if there isn't already one in the Travel section. This ain't a trick board so the brehs who want to trick should be in one thread.

It would be long as hell but people could read through it get the information they need and move accordingly.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
bruh you’re staying in a shytty hotel banging prostitutes…how genuinely happy do you expect dudes to be for you?

the only dudes who will have anything positive to say are dudes who partake in the same shyt…not talking down on you but just be honest about what’s happening here…next time post it in JBO…thread might go down different in that sub

I didn’t like NG…stayed there my first trip and never again…eventually stayed at a place called hotel d’piero…it’s small furnished apartments for $50…a full living room…decent-sized kitchen with a regular-sized fridge, stove, utensils and an actual separate master bedroom with an attached bathroom…the furnishings/TV are a little outdated and there’s only an AC unit in the bedroom…also it’s an extra 3-5 minutes walking distance granted it’s on the same strip where everything happens but I know some ppl don’t like to walk in the heat…I liked that it’s quiet tho and that I can buy a week’s worth of groceries and cook for myself…this was several years ago tho…dunno how it is now…if I do decide to go again, I’ll probably do a villa even tho I’ll be footing the cost myself…I feel I “outgrew” sosua a long time ago tho…I don’t think I would enjoy it like I did before
I'd personaly advise against going to Sosua. It's a spot where dudes can get their fukk on only. nikkas be talking about having Three Happy Hours a Day

To people who don't know when a Su Hoe said Happy Hour Papi she's saying that she and a friend will do a threesome. Be advised that a threesome usually means one nut and one chick sucking you off and the other chick mechanically riding you.

I'd go to Santo Domingo there's more stuff to see and do everythings cheaper (because more competition for your dollar) and more women. There's plenty of women would would never step foot in Sosua. In fact Sosua has such a bad rep that even to mention it to a woman is taboo.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it was some british cac that mustve retired to dR and had multiple children it was in the hills and on the way there i thought i was potentially going to get whacked because i was with some gz and had no phone service but ya it was basically his property in the mountains near sosua and he taxed the hell out of us 500 usd and he only had a glock a baretta and like a glock that u put in a attachment that makes it like an assault riffle type thinf . But ya it was coo dunno how to find out maybe google sorry breh
no problem. If I'm in the area I'll look it up.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People go to Sosua for one reason. The New Garden is on Dr Rosen ( I believe) that's one Block away from the strip.

It might be annoying and dudes on the forums complain about this but it's a slower drip you can still wash your ass.

That being said anyone would tell you that an Airbnb in Caberete or Puerto Plata would be much better (and even cheaper)

A weekend warrior doesn't want to be away from the action and don't want to do battle with the Sosua Taxi Mafia.
It’s better hotels
And it’s 1000 dollar a night spots around the corner
You can bring a chick if you discreet
Anhvee is horrible

and this is made specifically for smashing chicks
its even penthouses on the strip

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can go to the regular hotel and get a single room for 90 a night

the rooms look the same, this is just the private villa

oh ok…I thought that was the $1000/night joint

*edit*

ok I’m on their site…that is the price $1145…6 suites tho

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s better hotels
And it’s 1000 dollar a night spots around the corner
You can bring a chick if you discreet
Anhvee is horrible

and this is made specifically for smashing chicks
its even penthouses on the strip

Cool the only problem with this is if you bring a chick from Pedro up into that don't be surprised if she upcharges the shyt out of you.

Dudes who move like this spend even more money to have a smash pad at New Garden or a Cabana to fukk unvetted chicks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
you can go to the regular hotel and get a single room for 90 a night

the rooms look the same, this is just the private villa
I'm not really a sosua guy and for whatever reason this spot hasn't been mentioned in any of the Travel breh forums.

To me every hotel on the strip is a series of Cabanas but if you wanted to ball out this isn't bad.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not really a sosua guy and for whatever reason this spot hasn't been mentioned in any of the Travel breh forums.

To me every hotel on the strip is a series of Cabanas but if you wanted to ball out this isn't bad.
what travel forums?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cool the only problem with this is if you bring a chick from Pedro up into that don't be surprised if she upcharges the shyt out of you.

Dudes who move like this spend even more money to have a smash pad at New Garden or a Cabana to fukk unvetted chicks.
thats the reason new garden is trash
its just you don't know what you don't know
for $20 way better service and rooms
right by the bank and chicks in the resturant down stairs and outside