I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Did you go to that restaurant that's next to the New Garden Hotel?

How were the massages? I saw them, but I didn't get any.

I'm not sure if you have to take a covid test but there's a covid test center right down, maybe two buildings down from the New Garden, there's a nurse (light skin) chick in there and she's nice nice, I actually got her number and tried to do something with her, but she said she wasn't on that type of time.

When you go, see if she's still there. She's the one that actually does the covid swabbing if she's still there

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Was it the massage spot by Flip Flop's? I actually heard the Massage spots where actually legit spots where they may do a Hand job but that's it. You fukked in the shop or off site?

How much did she charge? How much is the hoes quoting? How much are you paying?

Enjoy the ATV ride. The Puerta Plata Malecon and the Miami Bar is the spot on Sunday afternoon If you can dance Bachata you might be able to pull something for free or the fee. But it's not a whore spot it's where the local fly women go to kick it.

You should take Bachata lessons if you plan to go back but you can have a chick that you're knocking down teach you some steps, But it's a good icebreaker. Learn some spanish too.

Do you plan on a return trip to the Island? Or Sosua specifically?

How far are these places that you mentioned from the New Garden Hotel? I guess the strip area. The New Garden is a few streets down or block or so down from their so call strip area, that's the only spot that I went to when I was there. I did not get a chance to roam much around the area.

I did some tours, but that was about it, I wanted to get out and see the city, and go into other spots to see the women, but I did not get a chance, I want to do so for when the next time I visit there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Would you recommend Colombia over DR?
Generally Colombia. If you know some Spanish and you're a little more experienced in Traveling or rolling with or linking with Experienced dudes.

It also depends on what you want to do. If you're Not coming just to clap as many constructed cheeks as humanly possible I actually suggest the DR over Colombia.

Why? Because people in the DR are used to tourists and understand that they depend on tourists for their economy so most Domincans will speak to you know some English and will be helpful for a tip.

Colombia is sorta like going to New York city more to see and do but the people speak mainly just Spanish and more standoffish.

For example in the DR you can go to a club tell a chick that you want to learn how to dance Bachata and she will teach you right there. This could happen in Colombia too but they would direct you to a Salsa school

The DR being an Island has more beaches and they're better for what you get. Outside of Cartegena and Santa Marta beaches Colombian beaches tend to be in the cut and have less amenities.

I'd go to the DR over Colombia for a first trip but if you're going with a crew that's been several times or going to meet dudes already there (this is not hard to do) I'd go to Colombia.

Colombia is cheaper by hundreds of dollars over a week or more vacation (if you know what you're doing) But the DR is much more easy to Navigate for a newbie because as a small island everything is more compact. (But the traffic in Santo Domingo is awful)

To have a good trip in Colombia requires a little more research than the DR.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How far are these places that you mentioned from the New Garden Hotel? I guess the strip area. The New Garden is a few streets down or block or so down from their so call strip area, that's the only spot that I went to when I was there. I did not get a chance to roam much around the area.

I did some tours, but that was about it, I wanted to get out and see the city, and go into other spots to see the women, but I did not get a chance, I want to do so for when the next time I visit there.
Flip Flop is right off the beach, You literally can't miss it. He has the best locaton in Sosua.

You can walk through the majority of the town in 30 to 40 minutes I mean from the top of the Beach to Damn near Playa Chiquita.

I assume you traveled with a group who just wanted to smash as much as possible as quickly as possible.

If that's what you wanted you should've stayed at Sosua Inn they have Bailee's right downstairs a lot of dudes literally just go downstairs to eat and pull something back to the room.

Literally every Youtube video about Sosua posts pictures outside of Bailee's and Rumba's

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Flip Flop is right off the beach, You literally can't miss it. He has the best locaton in Sosua.

You can walk through the majority of the town in 30 to 40 minutes I mean from the top of the Beach to Damn near Playa Chiquita.

I assume you traveled with a group who just wanted to smash as much as possible as quickly as possible.

If that's what you wanted you should've stayed at Sosua Inn they have Bailee's right downstairs a lot of dudes literally just go downstairs to eat and pull something back to the room.

Literally every Youtube video about Sosua posts pictures outside of Bailee's and Rumba's

Yea, I did, they've been before, I was just experiencing it for my first time and I did the smash thing but I also wanted to go see the city/town. The brehs I was with just do what you said, smash, ate and smashed, I was trying to check out some more things in the area per say.

I never heard of the words/place Bailee's and Rumba's. I will visit though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I did, they've been before, I was just experiencing it for my first time and I did the smash thing but I also wanted to go see the city/town. The brehs I was with just do what you said, smash, ate and smashed, I was trying to check out some more things in the area per say.

I never heard of the words/place Bailee's and Rumba's. I will visit though.
Yeah you need to take a trip on your own. Mainly to Puerta Plata.

There's actually a lot to see and do besides smashing hoes.

The funny thing is if dudes just wanted to smash they could also do that better in Puerta Plata in this place called Blackbeards, They have hoes on site, You don't even have to leave the room. There was this russian that stayed there for a month never leaving his room for 5 minutes. They said he never saw the Sun homie just had hoes bring him food ate then smashed then sent them back down with the dirty plates.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you need to take a trip on your own. Mainly to Puerta Plata.

There's actually a lot to see and do besides smashing hoes.

The funny thing is if dudes just wanted to smash they could also do that better in Puerta Plata in this place called Blackbeards, They have hoes on site, You don't even have to leave the room. There was this russian that stayed there for a month never leaving his room for 5 minutes. They said he never saw the Sun homie just had hoes bring him food ate then smashed then sent them back down with the dirty plates.

Let me ask you this: At the New Garden, the security was good, they would take the hoes ID and then they would go with you back to the room etc. How is the security at this spot?

Do the hoes just hang out at Blackbeards?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Let me ask you this: At the New Garden, the security was good, they would take the hoes ID and then they would go with you back to the room etc. How is the security at this spot?

Do the hoes just hang out at Blackbeards?
No the hoes actually work there meaning they are part of the staff, You pay about 35 bucks to smash It's like CarMax you don't have to negotiate or nothing they're there soley to smash the guests, They can't leave the premises unless a guest takes them out. It's a whole Job.

If you want to just smash it's probably way cheaper than posting up anywhere in Sosua with freelancers. You don't even have to stay at the Hotel you can rent a short term room with a bytch. The downside is even though there's a beach There's nothing there it's kinda in the cut.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No the hoes actually work there meaning they are part of the staff, You pay about 35 bucks to smash It's like CarMax you don't have to negotiate or nothing they're there soley to smash the guests, They can't leave the premises unless a guest takes them out. It's a whole Job.

If you want to just smash it's probably way cheaper than posting up anywhere in Sosua with freelancers. You don't even have to stay at the Hotel you can rent a short term room with a bytch. The downside is even though there's a beach There's nothing there it's kinda in the cut.
nah its 3000 / about 55-60 american
definitely safer, no thief and a certain level of service
and they have looks standards and they tested weekly