I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
so day 1 review, after that 4 hour flight, and a 90 minute car ride to sosua I’m here. Got propositioned fresh off the taxi but didn’t want to be a rube so I went to my hotel. Hotel is just made for fukking, shytty water pressure, shyt is either too hot or cold. Very slow day yesterday, didn’t see a lot of people out, even foreigners. As far as the women… I saw a few bad ones but mostly rats tbh lmao! I was tired as hell from the heat so I just decided to go to sleep and make a post here. Hopefully I can run into some shyt to do today and better women.
Damn shytt water and room

U supposed to be on vacation lol

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I went to DR and nikkas thought my black ass was Dominican :yeshrug:
If you go into the hills in Puerta Plata and the North side of the island in general, there are PLENTY of darkskinned Dominicans

A few years ago for my homies wedding, we went on an excursion and when we were on ATVs in the hills, there were little kids running behind us asking for USD

They were ALL darker than me...you would never think they were Dominican until they start speaking Spanish

so day 1 review, after that 4 hour flight, and a 90 minute car ride to sosua I’m here. Got propositioned fresh off the taxi but didn’t want to be a rube so I went to my hotel. Hotel is just made for fukking, shytty water pressure, shyt is either too hot or cold. Very slow day yesterday, didn’t see a lot of people out, even foreigners. As far as the women… I saw a few bad ones but mostly rats tbh lmao! I was tired as hell from the heat so I just decided to go to sleep and make a post here. Hopefully I can run into some shyt to do today and better women.
Breh most of those places are holes in the wall strictly for people who are coming down to fukk hoes in Sosua

AirBnB something nicer and get you an ATV or a moto to get around. And wear a helmet.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This heat kicking my ass, anyway went to the supermarket to get a water and Gatorade, I saw my first bad one, fat ol ass, butter pecan skin, Nice curly hair, went to say hi, but went off to grab something, I come back, she was at the register, I ring my shyt up and she out the door and disappears smfh!

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the condescending attitude about this…. shyt is basically a shanty hotel
Nah do your thing, have fun breh,live it up- Enjoy.

I just found it a little odd you would make an AMA about a place 90% of the coli knows about already.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get the condescending attitude about this…. shyt is basically a shanty hotel

bruh you’re staying in a shytty hotel banging prostitutes…how genuinely happy do you expect dudes to be for you?

the only dudes who will have anything positive to say are dudes who partake in the same shyt…not talking down on you but just be honest about what’s happening here…next time post it in JBO…thread might go down different in that sub

I didn’t like NG…stayed there my first trip and never again…eventually stayed at a place called hotel d’piero…it’s small furnished apartments for $50…a full living room…decent-sized kitchen with a regular-sized fridge, stove, utensils and an actual separate master bedroom with an attached bathroom…the furnishings/TV are a little outdated and there’s only an AC unit in the bedroom…also it’s an extra 3-5 minutes walking distance granted it’s on the same strip where everything happens but I know some ppl don’t like to walk in the heat…I liked that it’s quiet tho and that I can buy a week’s worth of groceries and cook for myself…this was several years ago tho…dunno how it is now…if I do decide to go again, I’ll probably do a villa even tho I’ll be footing the cost myself…I feel I “outgrew” sosua a long time ago tho…I don’t think I would enjoy it like I did before

Last edited: