I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
santo domingo just for the fact it's the largest city in the D.R. and Caribbean basin, great place to find affordable housing compared to cabarete.
What you think about the cost of living in Las Terranas?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Northeast coast. Like 45 minutes east of Sosua?
from what I have been told 2 things could happen in 2023 and 24. 1. Santo Domingo being the largest city in the D.R. and Caribbean you have more diversity in prices. That area maybe remote that you want but it might be low on housing which means a premium on prices.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh that nikka finger finger sent a request on IG to add him as a follower:laugh:

That nikka need to chill out cuz he be doing to much. I'm surprised they haven't tried to deport him since he's Haitian. Also I feel like he be pandering with all his "black anerica" talk.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh that nikka finger finger sent a request on IG to add him as a follower:laugh:

That nikka need to chill out cuz he be doing to much. I'm surprised they haven't tried to deport him since he's Haitian. Also I feel like he be pandering with all his "black anerica" talk.
He's kind of weird in a cool way. When they were deporting people he said he was planning to leave to aviod being deported but he didn't. It could've been for superchats or he could've really thought about leaving until he realized that there's no way they could round up people like that. He's been around for awhile so like Flip Flop he has connections and in the DR money talks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
from what I have been told 2 things could happen in 2023 and 24. 1. Santo Domingo being the largest city in the D.R. and Caribbean you have more diversity in prices. That area maybe remote that you want but it might be low on housing which means a premium on prices.
SD is cheaper for everything because there is more diversity of prices for everything accomodations being the main thing.

The downsides of SD is the horrendous traffic and every other major downside of Sosua without the beach. That being said the only real reason to go to Sosua is to smash hoes, SD has a lot of other shyt going on other than Hoes. They restarted the free concerts in Plaza Colon and there's a whole new shopping plaza in SD

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What you think about the cost of living in Las Terranas?
Great cost of living but it might turn into a baby Punta Cana in 5 years or so. A lot of white people move there. If I were gonna live on the northcoast I'd live there or Caberete.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I guess you're going AFTER the superbowl?

Where are you planning to stay?

Definitely after superbowl, since it might be overwhelming for a solo traveler first time

Also since I’m a rookie I’ll be staying at new garden. If this place is everything these dudes claim it to be, I’ll definitely try to go and stay longer for Halloween

Not trying to be a chicas western Union novio tho