I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yep that might be the next spot, what's your opinion of puerto plata and cabarete in making that the main trip with sosua as an added bonus? And what you stay at one of the resorts?
Puerta Plata is cool to explore on a day trip while at Sosua and the Sundy afternoons on the Malecon be on fire but you should have some basic steps of Bachata and you have to remember they are not hoes out there.

Caberete is a beach town for surfers again cool to explore and it makes sense to get off the strip but Caberete while beautiful is the Sosua for women probably can snag a good deal there on a Sosua trip but if you go to either Puerta Plata or Caberete you will find yourself in Sosua if you're hunting p*ssy for the most part.

There's regular girls in Puerta Plata but you're spansh got to be on point and you'll be expected o go on dates, Many Sosua burnt out Sosua Veterans have went to PP and gotten played by a working girl thiniking they met a "regular girl".

Again PP and Cab is great for non hoe activities if you met someone halfway ccol the waterpark and Go Kart track in PP is a great place to take a chick on a date The cable car is nice too and if you like Bachata then Puerta Plata clubs on the Malecon is a great lace to go meet some regular women.

You can bag regulars at the La Sirena and Jumbo grocery stores there too.

But If I wanted to basically have a sosua like experience while doing other cool shyt I'd head to Santo Domingo You get a few trips in there then if you want to come to Colombia and if you have your Spanish on point you can come.

The reason I stongly suggest SD over Colombia is you have to be able to holla at and have the pateince for a regular "nicety" woman.

I nicety women is a chick who is somewhat traditional yet willing to deal with americans

because unless you go striaght to the strip clubs in Colombia you can be heemed up by a nice girl.

I gotta send a phone to a nikka in Medellin who got robbed in Cali because he thought some regular women would meet him at a party and agree to do a masty threesome off the top like that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
that's the other issue along with scoping
There's spots in Carty if you know where to go. I can link you with people if you go out there.

Not zero scope out there but way less than Medellin.

But a Sousa guy may not be used to watching out for the Motos.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
There's spots in Carty if you know where to go. I can link you with people if you go out there.

Not zero scope out there but way less than Medellin.

But a Sousa guy may not be used to watching out for the Motos.
motos?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Some guys go there and become goofy. Move the same way you do at home. The rules shouldn’t change. I don’t know how guys let their guard down because they are in a foreign country when they should be on alert, especially if they don’t know the language or culture.

Another video of a taxi driver running game. Some guys man. Lol

Him being arrested.

Wtf is wrong with dude :francis:

Worst luck ever

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
ah yeah lol
Can you talk about what you did differently this trip?

Meaning what have you learned from your first trip?

You dont have to post any L's

For example I learned to go to the lower deck to order a cab ftom santo domingo airport and to have the google maps to my hotel or airbnb downloaded
Etc.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Would much rather meet women organically and try to chop it up with them on vacations

And if they ain’t going so what, have a good time chilling in the beach, eating good, meeting ppl, partying, exploring a new culture etc
I hear you and I feel the same but remember to feminsts even if you fukk for free its consideref taking adavantage of a poor girl and thus sex tourism to them

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Would much rather meet women organically and try to chop it up with them on vacations

And if they ain’t going so what, have a good time chilling in the beach, eating good, meeting ppl, partying, exploring a new culture etc
Cancun resort >>>>>>>>> Sousa /pfp

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Went again last week, i'd give the trip a 3.5/5 had 5 sessions, 2 great, 1 good and 2 eh. The biggest issue I faced is that the women looked.. aight lol not ugly and thick in the right places but I think Santo Domingo and Colombia have women more my speed in terms of looks facially. Also, a lot of the women just were stuck up (wanting USD or wanting more than 4,000 pesos or not sucking dikk without a condom) It was hot as HELL! I would literally have to do something and then leave and get A/C (go to breakfast, grab money, go back to the hotel. Go the beach, spend some time out there and then go back to the hotel for A/C) Now I would explore and stay in the more upscale hotels or resorts in Sosua, Puerto Plata or Cabarete,; but yeah I def need to try out more than the Sou. @Wiseborn
I'm not a fan of Sosua but I keep hearing that there's "Big Booty Monsters" (their words) In Bailee's nikkas are saying that going to breakfast at Bailees is worth it for smacking and palming nicely done BBL's as much as for the food.

What say you? And why specifically breakfast time? They said after Lunch it's rarely worth it.