I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What’s Punta Cana looking like? Got a golf trip there soon

Depends on where you staying. Mid to lower level all inclusive resorts are a playground for 25-45 year old women. Upper tier resorts have a lot of Spanish clientele, think Argentina, Chile, etc….. The food at those spots cater to their tastes as well, on the blandish side IMO.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Ya'll be safe outchea make sure shorty y'all smashing ain't no minor, ask for ID "Cedula" and make sure she 18 strap up and have fun, they got new laws down there in regards of that , pregnancies and any kind of violence towards a Female, and they will come get you in the U.S. or put a no flight notice on you and can't leave the country.
Example Google Wander Franco :sas2:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Depends on where you staying. Mid to lower level all inclusive resorts are a playground for 25-45 year old women. Upper tier resorts have a lot of Spanish clientele, think Argentina, Chile, etc….. The food at those spots cater to their tastes as well, on the blandish side IMO.
Their adult resorts>>>>>>

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

more expensive in terms of P4P, nice resort area though

We not doing a resort. Gonna rent a condo ala airbnb. Seems to have more flexibility on guests.

I’ve been to sosua so I’m not expecting that but it’s still the DR and money talks so…

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Coli passport breh found love in sosua at the whore house , he married her and errthang :blessed:

:russ:this the #1 trending video in DR right now so they gon be choosing even harder.

I see a LOT of nikkas asking me how to find a wife IN SOSUA!!!

I'm about to start a thread not dissing dudes but telling them the real.

I want to keep it separate from my Black Expat thread.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We not doing a resort. Gonna rent a condo ala airbnb. Seems to have more flexibility on guests.

I’ve been to sosua so I’m not expecting that but it’s still the DR and money talks so…
Unless you're hitting the resorts basically you're going to a more expensive Sosua.

They know you nikkas down there everyone Dominican and not looks at you crazy if you say that you're going to Sosua so you go to the same bars and clubs and discreetly propositioned and what costs 100 in Sosua costs 300 because she's not as obvious.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That’s is true because on tinder once I told some of them I was American they stopped communicating. That’s just part of the game though. You can’t get everybody :manny:

That’s the thing though, I don’t need a “top tier” woman. My girl is looks wise probably average in the DR but in America nikkas would simp over her. My definition of a top tier woman is how submissive she is and is she wife material. The way I been treated here makes her a dime to me.

Another thing is one thing about women that is a consistent in every country, is a woman that is “top tier” as far as looks goes, knows that her looks afford her a better quality of life. It’s equivalent to a man that makes a lot of money knows he can get a higher quality woman in terms of looks. The minute you can’t provide them with a lifestyle they think they deserve, they’ll being looking to move up.
Damn this was only a year ago and I already forgot about this broad :mjlol: