I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got a friend who's in Sousa now. He's been telling me about his trip and my first thought was to search and see if the Coli had a thread on Sousa before :skip: he's been fukking women left and right, and he tells me a shytload of older black and white men are down there too. I didn't go because the thought of smashing street whores isn't too appealing, but a lot of game and info was dropped in this thread, and now I wanna go just to see the rest of the country (preferably Santo Domingo). It'd definitely be cool to meet a chick there, but a decent one because I wanna experience what a woman from a different culture and set of values is like.
Beautiful country.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Got a friend who's in Sousa now. He's been telling me about his trip and my first thought was to search and see if the Coli had a thread on Sousa before :skip: he's been fukking women left and right, and he tells me a shytload of older black and white men are down there too. I didn't go because the thought of smashing street whores isn't too appealing, but a lot of game and info was dropped in this thread, and now I wanna go just to see the rest of the country (preferably Santo Domingo). It'd definitely be cool to meet a chick there, but a decent one because I wanna experience what a woman from a different culture and set of values is like.
got to postpone mine unfortunately, going to Vegas in June and Jamaica in August for a bachelor party and then a wedding. Hopefully October :mjcry: the ass I'm missing out on... @Wiseborn but it gives me more time to save and more time to practice on my spanish, may even try and hit cartagena.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
got to postpone mine unfortunately, going to Vegas in June and Jamaica in August for a bachelor party and then a wedding. Hopefully October :mjcry: the ass I'm missing out on... @Wiseborn but it gives me more time to save and more time to practice on my spanish, may even try and hit cartagena.
If you do go to Cartagena be careful. A lot of the Hotels on the beach will not allow you to bring guests in.
Its different on the ground but even doing Duolingo helps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
@ first bold is exactly ehy I’ve never gone despite having a homie who’s gone 10 times and keeps telling me to go

@ the 2nd bold :heh: Go to DR to experience a regular girl? Are you high? Lmao Go to Cost rica, PR, anywhere else. Then get on tinder. But don’t go to DR for that bruh. Or to ‘see the country’. DR is for smashing bad bytches for cheap, period point blank

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@ first bold is exactly ehy I’ve never gone despite having a homie who’s gone 10 times and keeps telling me to go

@ the 2nd bold :heh: Go to DR to experience a regular girl? Are you high? Lmao Go to Cost rica, PR, anywhere else. Then get on tinder. But don’t go to DR for that bruh. Or to ‘see the country’. DR is for smashing bad bytches for cheap, period point blank
Theres other things to do there.

nikkas act the whole country is Pedro Clisante.

Even Sosua has two decent beaches and good restaurants for a small town.

That being said youre half right theres no place on the Island where p*ssy is not available if youre looking for that.

Go to Las Terrenas or Semana and you wont be pestered at all

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Theres other things to do there.

nikkas act the whole country is Pedro Clisante.

Even Sosua has two decent beaches and good restaurants for a small town.

That being said youre half right theres no place on the Island where p*ssy is not available if youre looking for that.

Go to Las Terrenas or Semana and you wont be pestered at all
No doubt, just sayin from my experience most Caribbean/beach locations are all the same. Excursions are the same everywhere. So I’d choose other places to go that don’t have the stigma (or temptation :pachaha:)

A place like CR is geographically different, Jamaica is culturally different. Tulum is a lil different…

But DR? Better man than me, I couldn’t be that close to dime freaks for $30 and not lose my mind. I’m petrified of DR :russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why is a Somalian old man worrying about what grown men do? Are you a fakkit?
i see your ugly ass is still hurting from me sonning you months ago
you jumped on the Somali bandwagon too?
:dead:

you aint fukking no dimes anywhere on planet earth for $30 you desperate p*ssy buying c00n