I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't even have to be that. There are tons of nature and historical landmarks. Way more to the country than sexy women.

The women are fire, though:whoo:
True and @Brehvity3135 and I spoke on that but nikkas said that they wanted to clap as many surgery cheeks as they could.

They do have the monkey park, the water park in Puerto Plata you can do wind surfing in Caberete, fishing excursions jet skis and snorkels and more

But nikkas wanted to know how that thang smell like?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Do what you did last time.

Really all this shyt is stupid people hype up Sosua like it's some Fantasy Island for ADOS. It's a small beach town in the carribean. The only difference between the Sue and all the other beach towns in the entire world is that there's a lot of hoes in one spot and a lot of people you'd meet understand English and there's a lot of wing spots and Hennesey for a thirld world town in Run Country.

The same chicas that you smashed will be there when you return the same "fatties" (that some nikka's like) will be there too.

Then there's the term "hood booger" I know a guy right now who met a girl on his last trip a fw weeks ago on Tinder in Colombia and is came back told me he's spending the weekend with her and she wants a serious relationship

This nikka is over 60 years old so there's no need for me to say anything.

All I can say is that most non hood booger women don't agree to sleep with a foriegner who doesn't know a word of their language while on a short vacation.

I'd say it would be best to aviod entitled hoes with 10,000 followers on IG but those are the types of chicks that your average Sosua traveler covets.

Same thing no need for me to tell a grown Man how to move.

These nikkas are delusional i hear it all the time some 55 yr old dude is dating a 23 yr old dominican/colombian or brazilian chic seriously while going to the country 3x a year :russ:. I wish they would just call it what it is your a sugar daddy lol. These chics not settling down with you or having your babies breh in Colombia youll be lucky if they dont set your ass up.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Some guys go there and become goofy. Move the same way you do at home. The rules shouldn’t change. I don’t know how guys let their guard down because they are in a foreign country when they should be on alert, especially if they don’t know the language or culture.

Another video of a taxi driver running game. Some guys man. Lol

Him being arrested.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas are delusional i hear it all the time some 55 yr old dude is dating a 23 yr old dominican/colombian or brazilian chic seriously while going to the country 3x a year :russ:. I wish they would just call it what it is your a sugar daddy lol. These chics not settling down with you or having your babies breh in Colombia youll be lucky if they dont set your ass up.
yo homie just left the fellas because he had to check in with "his girl" homie is on vacation and she' monopolizing his time

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The chicks down there give top without the condom? They let you creampie em?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The chicks down there give top without the condom? They let you creampie em?
This ain't a trick board other than general questions like where the hoes at there's plenty of information for shyt like that if you google.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I’m the same color as Kevin Durant. This place is the most classist place I’ve ever been. Last name, school, family ties matter.

At first it threw me off but I understand and don’t mind it. I can’t recall a time I’ve been outright discriminated against.

Maybe when I first arrived, didn’t have a car yet and was renting a place. This was my first year as I was scoping it out to see if it was livable.

Anyways walking is bummy and I was dressed like a gringo on vacation :skip:

I didn’t speak the language well yet. So I was walking and looking for the metro, couldn’t find it, went into a really nice restaurant. Straight 10’s from the staff to the patrons. White Dominicans. Two patrons looked at me with straight disgust as I was butchering their language asking them a question.

I broke down and just asked in English. Their mouths dropped with “you speak English?”:ohhh:

I said “that’s all I speak” :skip:. They proceeded to explain in English where I needed to go.

Initially I was pissed cause I wasn’t about to trade in another racist country for another. But I explained the situation to my white Dominican friend who grew up in Bk, upper class, etc and he gave me the playbook.

1. You stand out not dressed well and dress well here is decent jeans, nice dress shoes and a polo of some sort.

2. Bum’s don’t drive. Get a car.

3. And it’s really number, learn the language. It wreaks of being uneducated going to a country and not speaking the language. Same shyt we say about Hispanics who come here.

There’s a lot more but that’s like the basics

@Thurgood Thurston III this is a better thread for experiences.

Another incident was when I was single chatting it up with a Colombian doctor here. We were going back and forth at Maraca’s in Santo Domingo. Nice bar and restaurant. She was feeling me so I thought. Women here will always ask where you are from especially if you speak with an accent which I obviously do (a lot better today). And they almost all carry prejudice against other side of the island. She thought I was Panamanian and was even more confused when I said American.

She asked me if I was a footballer. :francis: . One because this isn’t a place that most black male tourist are going to be in. Two: it’s expensive Three: anything over 5’8 here is considered “tall”.

I shrugged it off but another example of race and classism.

This also happened when I first got here.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
@Thurgood Thurston III this is a better thread for experiences.

Another incident was when I was single chatting it up with a Colombian doctor here. We were going back and forth at Maraca’s in Santo Domingo. Nice bar and restaurant. She was feeling me so I thought. Women here will always ask where you are from especially if you speak with an accent which I obviously do (a lot better today). And they almost all carry prejudice against other side of the island. She thought I was Panamanian and was even more confused when I said American.

She asked me if I was a footballer. :francis: . One because this isn’t a place that most black male tourist are going to be in. Two: it’s expensive Three: anything over 5’8 here is considered “tall”.

I shrugged it off but another example of race and classism.

This also happened when I first got here.
How did it end between you and her?

Also have you successfully dated her type in DR?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
How did it end between you and her?

Also have you successfully dated her type in DR?

She was pretty for sure, but I’m big on optics and we just didn’t match. For more guys that white version of Sophia Vargas look is heaven sent but that’s not something I saw myself being serious with. Wasn’t even worth the hassle of trying to be friends with benefits. By this point I had already visited Santiago, a couple of good friends stateside were moving back home to Santiago so I knew I was moving there.

This type is plentiful in the country but they are looking for that superficial lifestyle which isn’t attractive to me. Also I wasn’t moving to the Dominican Republic to seriously date a Colombian woman. Two expats from two completely different cultures dating each other in a third culture was too much as well.

I’ve dated morenas. The very kind I mentioned earlier in this thread and runs in the same circles as the woman I mentioned earlier in this thread :sas1:.

She was dumb fine and had a mean walk, but intellectually we didn’t match. Now when I’m 80 I’ll probably slap myself but I’ve been blessed in my life to rebound into better.

My current and final looks like Ayesha curry and Kiersey Clemons. Social circle and family are the important here. I got three handymen who can do anything. Inspected my current place and did everything from plumbing, to tile in the my rentals for the low. I’ve got two barbershops, two colmados (corner stores for general needs and chilling) whenever I want. Wondering where I was going to bank, got introduced to the bank manager by a cousin, which helped assisted in the investment visa process. There’s a lot more but I’ve been blessed not only with a great woman but the social network I could not achieve in the United States.

It was exactly what I was looking for and at some point I did lose focus because of the amount of accessible beautiful women here, but thank god I reeled it in. There’s opportunities here and if you read this thread at least my posts you’ll see what I’m alluding too.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was pretty for sure, but I’m big on optics and we just didn’t match. For more guys that white version of Sophia Vargas look is heaven sent but that’s not something I saw myself being serious with. Wasn’t even worth the hassle of trying to be friends with benefits. By this point I had already visited Santiago, a couple of good friends stateside were moving back home to Santiago so I knew I was moving there.

This type is plentiful in the country but they are looking for that superficial lifestyle which isn’t attractive to me. Also I wasn’t moving to the Dominican Republic to seriously date a Colombian woman. Two expats from two completely different cultures dating each other in a third culture was too much as well.

I’ve dated morenas. The very kind I mentioned earlier in this thread and runs in the same circles as the woman I mentioned earlier in this thread :sas1:.

She was dumb fine and had a mean walk, but intellectually we didn’t match. Now when I’m 80 I’ll probably slap myself but I’ve been blessed in my life to rebound into better.

My current and final looks like Ayesha curry and Kiersey Clemons. Social circle and family are the important here. I got three handymen who can do anything. Inspected my current place and did everything from plumbing, to tile in the my rentals for the low. I’ve got two barbershops, two colmados (corner stores for general needs and chilling) whenever I want. Wondering where I was going to bank, got introduced to the bank manager by a cousin, which helped assisted in the investment visa process. There’s a lot more but I’ve been blessed not only with a great woman but the social network I could not achieve in the United States.

It was exactly what I was looking for and at some point I did lose focus because of the amount of accessible beautiful women here, but thank god I reeled it in. There’s opportunities here and if you read this thread at least my posts you’ll see what I’m alluding too.
Hey, quick question. I've never been to Santiago, but how would you say that it compares to Santo Domingo?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Hey, quick question. I've never been to Santiago, but how would you say that it compares to Santo Domingo?

I’ll be honest. I love Santo Domingo. Better city as a traveler and if you’re not driving. Stay in Piantini, go grab brunch at Julieta Brouissare, Blue mall is close. And it’s easier to meet ppl.

Best restaurants to post up and pull or have a date. maracas in zona colonial, Lulú tasting bar in zona colonial, laurel in avenida Sarasota.

If I had a week, Santo Domingo without question.

A month Santiago but it will be harder to meet ppl if you’re solo, that’s why you need more time. It is a more family oriented city and more difficult to meet ppl. Better women in my opinion because of this.

But unsurprisingly I met my current in Santo Domingo thru a mutual friend who thought we should meet. Santo Domingo is just like that amongst the 25-30 crowd if you got have any type of flow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got a friend who's in Sousa now. He's been telling me about his trip and my first thought was to search and see if the Coli had a thread on Sousa before :skip: he's been fukking women left and right, and he tells me a shytload of older black and white men are down there too. I didn't go because the thought of smashing street whores isn't too appealing, but a lot of game and info was dropped in this thread, and now I wanna go just to see the rest of the country (preferably Santo Domingo). It'd definitely be cool to meet a chick there, but a decent one because I wanna experience what a woman from a different culture and set of values is like.