I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If you go into the hills in Puerta Plata and the North side of the island in general, there are PLENTY of darkskinned Dominicans

A few years ago for my homies wedding, we went on an excursion and when we were on ATVs in the hills, there were little kids running behind us asking for USD

They were ALL darker than me...you would never think they were Dominican until they start speaking Spanish

Breh most of those places are holes in the wall strictly for people who are coming down to fukk hoes in Sosua

AirBnB something nicer and get you an ATV or a moto to get around. And wear a helmet.
Saw the first part yesterday, kids looked straight out of any black neighborhoods in the U.S. haven’t seen any white Latinos, just dark skin or the classic Latino brown color

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This heat kicking my ass, anyway went to the supermarket to get a water and Gatorade, I saw my first bad one, fat ol ass, butter pecan skin, Nice curly hair, went to say hi, but went off to grab something, I come back, she was at the register, I ring my shyt up and she out the door and disappears smfh!
Oh yeah, found her and got her number

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I hated the frat boy environment of NG and that the ho’s are on the premises for most of the day…maybe it’s changed tho…and just speaking on the hotel itself, I didn’t feel it was worth the price at all
Today on Saturday was the busiest I seen but it’s quiet at midnight

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn @richaveli83 i got called a Moreno by someone haggling. Was that prejudice?
No that's what they call a "lightskinned" Black person. If someone is called "Negro"(which is different than being called nikka) You have to be darker than Akon.

Chicks who are brown skinned would be called Moreno which literally means Brown If someone calls themself a Moreno they're essentially saying Me no Black Papi

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Did you go to that restaurant that's next to the New Garden Hotel?

How were the massages? I saw them, but I didn't get any.

I'm not sure if you have to take a covid test but there's a covid test center right down, maybe two buildings down from the New Garden, there's a nurse (light skin) chick in there and she's nice nice, I actually got her number and tried to do something with her, but she said she wasn't on that type of time.

When you go, see if she's still there. She's the one that actually does the covid swabbing if she's still there
Sirloin and whiskey? Nah but that looks like a cool spot to chill at

I actually gave the guy at new garden some money and he just got me a negative test lol, he will also do my e-form

Massage was ok, it was on the beach, thick light skin joint. Hot as hell in that shack, she asked if I wanted to frisk frisk aka fukk lol. I said sure how much? 4000 pesos for an hour

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Saw the first part yesterday, kids looked straight out of any black neighborhoods in the U.S. haven’t seen any white Latinos, just dark skin or the classic Latino brown color
How was the ATV ride and how much did it cost?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Generally Colombia. If you know some Spanish and you're a little more experienced in Traveling or rolling with or linking with Experienced dudes.

It also depends on what you want to do. If you're Not coming just to clap as many constructed cheeks as humanly possible I actually suggest the DR over Colombia.

Why? Because people in the DR are used to tourists and understand that they depend on tourists for their economy so most Domincans will speak to you know some English and will be helpful for a tip.

Colombia is sorta like going to New York city more to see and do but the people speak mainly just Spanish and more standoffish.

For example in the DR you can go to a club tell a chick that you want to learn how to dance Bachata and she will teach you right there. This could happen in Colombia too but they would direct you to a Salsa school

The DR being an Island has more beaches and they're better for what you get. Outside of Cartegena and Santa Marta beaches Colombian beaches tend to be in the cut and have less amenities.

I'd go to the DR over Colombia for a first trip but if you're going with a crew that's been several times or going to meet dudes already there (this is not hard to do) I'd go to Colombia.

Colombia is cheaper by hundreds of dollars over a week or more vacation (if you know what you're doing) But the DR is much more easy to Navigate for a newbie because as a small island everything is more compact. (But the traffic in Santo Domingo is awful)

To have a good trip in Colombia requires a little more research than the DR.
I agree, one of the reasons outside of the Caribbean (Jamaica/Bahamas) Sosua was relatively easy, even though it took a day and half to get my bearings

Last edited: