I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

FSP

Banned
Daps
Some nikkas must think, oh once I smash broad #250 then I'll be good and can focus on other shyt
Literally how I think

I Actually just want to get it while I'm oung, so I don't resent it when I'm older and can't dont have the same drive/energy anymore

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Some nikkas must think, oh once I smash broad #250 then I'll be good and can focus on other shyt
And this is why men have an issue with women with a high body count. If she sleeps around a lot then there's a chance that she doesn't value relationships or has cheated in the past. People who have a need for a variety of sex partners don't magically just stop.

we all know cats that have slept wit tons of women, yet they constantly cheat on their long term girlfriend or wife.

Are we really naive to think that a woman who's fukked 60+ dudes will just be cool or stop smashing other dudes when they're married. Especially knowing how many women out here are cheating at work or sleeping with men they meet at the gym :mjlol:.

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
My apologies for the delay but geeeezum pees :wow:

When I left off Friday night I had barely made it through page 2 of questions, and I struggled to do that(so much typing) :mjcry:

Now there’s 4 MORE pages(max post settings) :dwillhuh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How do you approach closing when it is a one night stand? Do you invite her back to your place and escalate it from there or are you more blunt about it?

My one night stands all happened out of nightclubs from what I recall and they all happened the same way: danced/grinded with the chick somewhere in a cut or against the wall all night.

Now that I am thinking about it, I’ve never invited the woman back to my place. It’s always been at their place. Sometimes they lived in the projects too and I would still go :snoop:

I make much better decisions now. I think.

As for what is actually said to initiate it; I mean there’s no script or anything, you know? Of course it always includes “wyd when you leave here? :shaq:” type questions, but even that can be asked in a variety of ways. Once, I remember telling the chick “you fkn wit me tonight” and she literally almost spit her drink out and was like “of course nikka! :wub:“. All the memories are flooding back and I remember two chicks who initiated it themselves with one saying things like “you my nikka tonite” or something like that, the other was more just on some “can you follow us(her n her cuz) when we leave?” and of course I was like cool but where to and why? She said she just had to drop her ppls off and wanted to “chill” after that. I knew automatically what that meant.

One time it was a Shaw U chick from Richmond, Va. Idk if you’d count that as a one night stand though seeing that we continued being fk buddies for a while after that initial night we met. Any true Raleigh heads will remember club Black Tie over by Wake Med. It was a big, super ratchet super hood super LIT club years ago; two of my meet-n-smash-same-nighters came out of there.

If you’re REALLY NC2TheBone then you’re also familiar with The Boatryde(real name) in Rocky Mount; caught two same nighters outta there too.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I’m not gonna put my number out OP, but I can relate to a lot of what you’re saying. I had my first child at 30 and slowed down. I never stopped though.

Do you ever find yourself fukking one woman but thinking of another situation or past fling because you’re bored with the one you’re fukking?
Yes! Very often.

What do you think triggered your need to be with so many women?
I honestly have tried to psycho-analize it countless times over the years and I’m never able to find any psychological link to it(in my unprofessional analysis). All I can say is that I get it from my father. This is PRECISELY what he did/what he lived to do, chase and conquer women(thats really what it’s all about for me) and that’s what scares me. I have two older brothers and the oldest is the same way as my pop and I. I really think I simply just inherited a whorish trait. Unfortunately.

Edit: I came back to edit this part of the answer to share somthing that just dawned on me. I was rejected by girls(and picked on) A LOT throughout middle school and HS. I left HS at age 16, same year I lost my virginity. Up until age 18 I was still having the same luck with girls and then it just changed. I started lifting weights(at my old HS), body started to muscle up, and I started selling weed and hanging with my thug ass cousin every moment of every day. From that point forward it was a complete 180, when I think about it. It was like females were everywhere now and I was always smashing somebody. And I feel it now and I clearly now remember how for many years it was kinda like “payback bytches! :shaq:” in my mind as I ran through girl after girl. Damn. That has long since faded and I couldn’t tell you when but I certainly don’t feel any of that “vengefulness” now.

Have you ever had to explain yourself to a woman because she thought you two had a good thing?
Yeah man and that’s tough for me because I don’t like to hurt a woman at all. I’ve been hurt and it sucks and I make a deliberate effort to be up front with women so as to not hurt them either.

However, naturally, if you’re smashing a chick for a few months she will begin to develop feelings. And what I’ve learned is that no matter how much she thinks she’s okay with just being fwb’s in the beginning, if it lasts a while, the day will come when her feelings cannot be repressed any longer and the “what are we” questions start to fly. My only defense is reiterating what was said in the beginning, and I apologize. It’s tough though man, I hate when things go that route. Normally, women will agree to the fwb thing in the beginning with me, feel the feelings start to creep in after awhile, and then fall back/toss me to the bushes. But for the ones that keep fkn with me in hopes of “changing” me, those are the ones smh...

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
no matter how much she thinks she’s okay with just being fwb’s in the beginning, if it lasts a while, the day will come when her feelings cannot be repressed any longer and the “what are we” questions start to fly.
this is what I struggle with a lot. no matter how "up front" you try to be in the beginning, it tends to end this way mos ttimes

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

I never had a problem getting girls, but I can relate to the other two answers. I really had to check myself on the recalling past flings thing. I don’t do it with my gf, but I was always on that bs in the past if I was bored.

I’ve been on the straight and narrow for over a year, but bruh, it got bad at one point. I was fukking my ex-wife’s cousin and her aunt was trying to get the dikk too. On some, begging me to fukk when I stupidly let myself be alone with her on some innocent shyt. She came out naked and everything.

:snoop:

I didn’t do it, but the fact that it crossed my mind was a sign I needed to chill. I was giving off man whore vibes too.

Good thread. The thrill of the hunt really can become an addiction.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Not going to ask where you're from, but I will ask what sized city you're in?
Raleigh is probably considered small-midsize? I think the population is around 430,000 or something. The thing about Raleigh, though, is that it is teeming with eligible women because of the local colleges and industries. Something else I’d like to add though is that I spread out, a lot. Mostly over eastern NC. But from Fayetteville to Durham to Greensboro, I have females I am smashing or trying to smash. I often club in smaller towns as well and, same thing. I smashed a chick Friday night(posted texts in here) but I’m still texting and trying to smash a chick I met on fb last month, and still trying to smash one i met in the club last month as well, plus was at the club last night and met two more, will probably smash one of them eventually with the way the odds usually play out. Or probably not. Wash, rinse, repeat over 20yrs and you wake up one day with 350+ bodies.

Are you far enough removed from each chick to never have them cross paths?
It’s a small world wherever you are man, let me tell ya smh. Or at least it seems that way. I’ve never had “drama”, but since the popularity of social media I have seen many of these chicks on each other’s friends lists. But I guess it’s just not something women speak proudly about(being a fk buddy) because I never had to explain myself. It’s like even though they may know each other from work or school or neighborhood, “I’m” just not solid enough to be the topic of casual conversation like an actual boyfriend would. And keep in mind man this is stuff I’ve never had to answer before, these questions; bear with me for being all over the place. Memories of things literally coming back as I type.

Are you in a larger area where you can holler at a lot of different women all of the time?
I’m im Raleigh, NC but I travel througout eastern NC because I work out of town and have fam in other towns, and therefore, also club in other towns. So my “territory” is pretty spread out. Ironically though, none of my spots are more than an hr apart at the two furthest points. Also, I want to stress that a huge chunk of my women come from FB. I can’t emphasize that enough. I meet and fukk girls from around the way, off of FB, all the time. It starts off with them being on my friends list, then starts the likes on pics and the communicating. FB is where i play the numbers game heavier than anywhere else. And it’s because FB is the hardest to achieve success. Out of ten messages sent out to id say 5 will leave me on read, 2 just wouldn’t reply at all or read it, the other 3 will engage but 2 of those wont go anywhere... the last one is 50/50. I find myself in IG/FB dms heavily at least 4 times a week, shooting all kinds of shots. It has paid off ten-fold, over the years.

I know you have mixed feelings about your experiences, but what advice would you give guys a few years younger than you who are looking to get with a lot of women? Say like an early/mid-thirties guy who just got a divorce or w/e.
I would simply say image and confidence are everything. If you “fit the description” of whatever’s “in” these days(for example these days it’s beards and tattoos etc), and carry yourself confidently, you’ll crack open a lot of thighs. Women are shallow(no matter how many degrees they have). All it takes is to look like what they see on TV, and to have confidence. Do those things and you will attract an entire niche of women(whether its good girls bad girls dumb girls single moms white girls, or all of the above).

EDIT: big typos

Last edited:

kn83

All Star
Daps
And this is why men have an issue with women with a high body count. If she sleeps around a lot then there's a chance that she doesn't value relationships or has cheated in the past. People who have a need for a variety of sex partners don't magically just stop.

we all know cats that have slept wit tons of women, yet they constantly cheat on their long term girlfriend or wife.

Are we really naive to think that a woman who's fukked 60+ dudes will just be cool or stop smashing other dudes when they're married. Especially knowing how many women out here are cheating at work or sleeping with men they meet at the gym :mjlol:.

This is why I'm so done with marriage after my divorce in 2015. I'm 31 with 2 kids from 2 different relationships, I don't need that extra drama from a cheating wife.

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
shyt is possible
Know a dude from highschool who was real dark:mjpls: and real fat
Dude was 5’8 pushing 300 pounds. Gotten no female attention and basically every girl he tried to talk to curved him.
However we went to the same college and after a year and a half of strict diet and weight lifting dude got buff as hell and the next three years he smashed over 200 females.
Getting your mind right, your body right and your finances in order and the females will come.

FSP

Banned
Daps
shyt is possible
Know a dude from highschool who was real dark:mjpls: and real fat
Dude was 5’8 pushing 300 pounds. Gotten no female attention and basically every girl he tried to talk to curved him.
However we went to the same college and after a year and a half of strict diet and weight lifting dude got buff as hell and the next three years he smashed over 200 females.
Getting your mind right, your body right and your finances in order and the females will come.
Lol no shade but how do you know that number ain't completely made up? That's like, new p*ssy every 3 days or so.

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Lol no shade but how do you know that number ain't completely made up? That's like, new p*ssy every 3 days or so.
Word that’s true he might have been gassing about smashing over 200 girls
But I personally know he smashed over 50 chicks the last three years
And it’s college, you can go to a party and grind with a girl and if she feeling you, you can literally smash the same night as well without even getting her social media or phone number