I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How much money did you spend?
Couldn’t put a figure on it but most times, if I have/had to spend money, it would be/would’ve been on stuff like a date night, weed, or a motel room when it’s a just a thot, gas in the whip, that’s about it really. And that’s not/wasn’t each and every time. It differed. In college I practically spent ZERO dollars because there it’s just a matter of ‘come to my dorm’. I was selling weed at one point in college as well so that part was already on deck. Post college it depends/depended on the type of chick. Hood chicks generally don’t care about going out on official “dates”, from my experiences. They’re usually down for just a nice night out of the hood tucked away in some cheap hotel on some other side of the city drinking smoking and sexing all night. If she’s not a hood chick then i find/have found myself having to go out on a date or two, sometimes smashing after the first date, sometimes after the second, it just varies. But rarely more than two dates.

How jaded has this made you?
I don’t know man. I really don’t. I’m seeing that word jaded a lot in this thread and I guess maybe I am. It’s not boring to me, the game. My only concern is that I bore of the individual woman herself, easily, and if I continue down that path I’m going to end up old and alone like my father.

But I just can’t stop. Even now, at my age, I still get my thrill out of it.

Does your wife know?
I’ve never actually been married, only engaged. Been single for a few years now.

Would you be cool with her having the same amount of partners as you?
Not at all and as double standard as that may be, I’m just being honest.

Tips for nikkas just tryna get sumn? I'm not try go crazy I just want a solid roster of 2-3 girls
Find an image and master it. There’s always an “image” that women are into, a type of man. There’s a wide range of them, actually. Just find one and kill it every time you step out. I, naturally, look mean. I also have a deep voice. So I played on those things. I gave myself muscles, a six pack, and grew my beard out. I now fit that “zaddy”(daddy) image and women love it. I get a lot of “you’re so mannish <3” and “you lookin all daddyish <3” type of comments from women. From the women who are attracted to that “manly” look/image that’s popular right now. It’s hard to explain. There’s a lot of women out here into bearded muscular men these days. Especially because of television and entertainment industry. Tattoos as well. So, since I kinda already had some of those qualities I picked that image and ran with it. There are millions of women out there who are into the cleaner look; little to no beard, earring in an ear or both ears, short crisp haircuts or those mohawk fade things the younger brothas get these days, skinny with the squared shoulders..it’s a look, an image, and if you already have some of those qualities then grab that image and perfect it. Even WizKhali..he is an image. If you’re skinny, go for it. You’ll attract the chicks who like him. There are tons of women I’ll never reach because I don’t fit the image they’re into. But luckily, there are so many women in the universe that all you have to do is find the image closest to you that’s hot right now and kill it. If you’re a short dude, pull the kevin hart looks off(workout, stay fresh, be funny/carefree/selfless), and you’ll attract the sect of women that are attracted to that image.

Secondly but not second to, image, is CONFIDENCE. It’s the number one weapon. Well, technically MONEY is the number one weapon but that’s irrelevant considering the majority of us aren’t rich. For us average citizens, your confidence is your MOAB. Your nuke. Then focus on fitting an image.

The image stuff, yeah it’s shallow it’s a bit corny it’s fake, but that’s the way you have to play the game. Women are shallow. Stoop down to that level by doing shallow things like not dressing how you’d REALLY like to dress but, instead, perfecting that inage you can perfect and dressing to fit that, and you’ll win most of the time.(when combined with confidence)

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How long have you gone without p*ssy?

The time after losing my virginity. Probably didn’t pluck another vagina for at least a year(age 17).

After that, I did have a stint in the county jail where I served 8 months. I was 18 at the time, 19 when released. This is when p*ssy picked up for me. I got some muscles, some chin hair, got out and started running the streets- and as a result I started eatin’. I’ve repeated, ad nauseum, throughout this thread: Women Are Shallow. I can’t say it enough. It’s just who they are. All it took was for me to turn into an image, and I started eatin’ all of a sudden. I didn’t start eating because I became such an outstanding respectable guy. Nope. I ate because I fit what was “popular”. It lowkey angered me too and that’s the whole ‘vengefulness’ aspect I carried with me that I spoke on earlier in the thread. It pissed me off because I was like, I’m the same dude you curved and embarrassed before I turned into a “thug”. Now(i was 19) that i have cornrows that I don’t like, got some muscles, a lil beard, and curse way more and run the streets now, now it’s like I'm irresistible to you?? I’m the same nikka!

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Are south side chicago nikkas supposed to be some standard of excellence that females lust over? Lol
It ain't even that, it's just that this shyt is buddy af. Mane, y'all folks sound worse than some high school kids. Like, y'all nikkas are to grown to be caring about fukking as many bytches as possible. And dude is right, most nikkas ain't fukked 350+ hoes, shyt ain't realistic. nikkas who've really done that fukk, and have multiple kids and STDs, by some bytches that you shouldn't be proud of

kn83

All Star
Daps
i know, im just saying, hours were wasted
If you extra got time on your hands and already succeeded in life in most of the ways you wanted, then how are those hours wasted? Its like, why wouldn't you keep smashin if already achieved your goals and enjoy it?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
If you extra got time on your hands and already succeeded in life in most of the ways you wanted, then how are those hours wasted? Its like, why wouldn't you keep smashin if already achieved your goals and enjoy it?

no such thing as extra time in your hands , you either got time or dont

and its mentally exhausting

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
once you recognize she is physically attracted to you & you are intelligent enough to make her comfortable in acting on her attraction it's automatic

hit her in the dome & watch her body lean ya diiiiiig¿

at that point your #'s are limited by your level of discernment you can choose to accept every greenlight or you can be choosey

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

Were you initially confused by the sudden switch in attention from women or was it obvious that they were on you because you fit an "image?"

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
My one night stands all happened out of nightclubs from what I recall and they all happened the same way: danced/grinded with the chick somewhere in a cut or against the wall all night.

Now that I am thinking about it, I’ve never invited the woman back to my place. It’s always been at their place. Sometimes they lived in the projects too and I would still go :snoop:

I make much better decisions now. I think.

As for what is actually said to initiate it; I mean there’s no script or anything, you know? Of course it always includes “wyd when you leave here? :shaq:” type questions, but even that can be asked in a variety of ways. Once, I remember telling the chick “you fkn wit me tonight” and she literally almost spit her drink out and was like “of course nikka! :wub:“. All the memories are flooding back and I remember two chicks who initiated it themselves with one saying things like “you my nikka tonite” or something like that, the other was more just on some “can you follow us(her n her cuz) when we leave?” and of course I was like cool but where to and why? She said she just had to drop her ppls off and wanted to “chill” after that. I knew automatically what that meant.

One time it was a Shaw U chick from Richmond, Va. Idk if you’d count that as a one night stand though seeing that we continued being fk buddies for a while after that initial night we met. Any true Raleigh heads will remember club Black Tie over by Wake Med. It was a big, super ratchet super hood super LIT club years ago; two of my meet-n-smash-same-nighters came out of there.

If you’re REALLY NC2TheBone then you’re also familiar with The Boatryde(real name) in Rocky Mount; caught two same nighters outta there too.

How come you haven't been with any white or with Latina women?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Whats your secret?

How many of those women are :scust: status?

Anyone can have sex with 350 women. Have you had sex with 350 dimes? :patrice:

How much do you think you’ve paid?

Just an estimate

Nikka definitely tricking or lying..

If your fck total equals a girl a day, you definitely done some abominable shyt..

These are all the thoughts I have/had. Ain't no damn way...lol. I have a friend who says crazy shyt like this, and he has horrible taste in women, so laughable that it's a running gag between our group of friends. That said, that number is possible, and he may just be good at getting a girl in bed, but without pics and receipts we can only wonder whether the brehs is on point with his or not.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The time after losing my virginity. Probably didn’t pluck another vagina for at least a year(age 17).

After that, I did have a stint in the county jail where I served 8 months. I was 18 at the time, 19 when released. This is when p*ssy picked up for me. I got some muscles, some chin hair, got out and started running the streets- and as a result I started eatin’. I’ve repeated, ad nauseum, throughout this thread: Women Are Shallow. I can’t say it enough. It’s just who they are. All it took was for me to turn into an image, and I started eatin’ all of a sudden. I didn’t start eating because I became such an outstanding respectable guy. Nope. I ate because I fit what was “popular”. It lowkey angered me too and that’s the whole ‘vengefulness’ aspect I carried with me that I spoke on earlier in the thread. It pissed me off because I was like, I’m the same dude you curved and embarrassed before I turned into a “thug”. Now(i was 19) that i have cornrows that I don’t like, got some muscles, a lil beard, and curse way more and run the streets now, now it’s like I'm irresistible to you?? I’m the same nikka!
So its true women are attracted to the street dude more than any of the other "types"?