I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Were u one of those nikkas that chased p*ssy all day? Hoppin in DMs? Cold approaching all day long?

Or were you just some fly nikka with paper that had bytches choosin?

Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?
If you read then you would have known he answered the bolded.

Nothing
No
No
No
Yes

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
wow breh....

i just simply dont like people touching me like that....

for that many chicks it has to be mostly 'casual'

which leads me to thinking what i think about a lot of women despite what they say....they let a lot of nikkas smash pretty quick
They do

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I have a nearly identical problem.

Not 350 but definitely over 150 women.

I have a great woman but it’s been 9 months since I fukked a different woman. I love fukking her but I have that itch. I won’t actively pursue trying to fukk another woman though.

It’s not that serious.

chipmarket

Presidential
Supporter
Daps
Also reality check, these girls you are chasing out there have fukked upwards of 100+ guys... :francis:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
could of been a mutli millionaire instead you wasted time fuking over 300 women, got bored of chasing tail

• Dap
Reactions: Nim

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
So I was actually thinking about this earlier today, one of the reasons why OP may have been so successful, is because he can tolerate going through the same motions over and over. For example, when I know I got a chick. I pretty much hit every chick with the same lines, the same tactics, and it works. Through the year's I systematically developed what to say, how to say it, what to do, and how I do it.

For example I always make sure to wear a shirt that shows off my muscles, then If she's comfortable with me touching / hugging her I find some way to show my dominance, like picking her up while hugging her, or pushing her firmly against my body, so that she feels how rock hard or in shape I'm in. Also I'm a fan of tickling, not because I care about tickling, but because it sign that I have permission to explore her body and her guard is down. This lead to more informal touching. My favorite thing to do wrestle. When you can start wrestling with a woman, it's over.

If OP isn't burnt by the repetition of nature of doing the same thing then there's a market for constantly running the same game on women over and over. It's no different then people who work the same repetitive job for like 20-30 years on end. Like at the post office. It's not for everyone but some people are cool with that lane. It's actually easier to pull them most people think when, you have system down pact.

For me I can't tolerate chicks any more who are airheads, or even reasonably educated, I feel like predator if a woman isn't an intellectual like @Booksnrain because I can easily manipulate the situation and present a facade. Far too many women are blinded by superficial things like looks, money, intelligence, etc and I totally use that to my advantage. Coming off like an intellectual is the real cash cow :ohlawd:

Problem most women can't even tell when I'm running game to manipulate their emotions or get them to do what I want. True intellectual chicks won't let me get away wit that shyt because they see and recognize what I'm doing from a mile away, so I have to act right. :yeshrug:

/rant

7Uxt.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
It depends. I’ve found that my FB hunts, on average, can last anywhere between 1 day to 2 years before making the kill. I have holla’d at chicks on FB that I didn’t really “know” but saw around campus or had a class with, get the messages popping, then end up smashing eventually. It’s hard to put an average on it. When I was staying in Eagle Landing at NCCU, I can recall many, many a night I smashed a girl who was just, there, in mu suite. She’d be there on account of her friends being there on account of my suitemates, and when the fun dies down and the lights start going out and ppl start peeling off with each other to rooms, she ends up in the room with me. This type of random p*ssy happened a LOT during my junior year when I got put into a suite and all my suitemates were freshmen. Can’t remember why it happened like that, but it was a great year. Every squad of girls they brought to the room were wide eyed easily impressed freshmen as well and it was just an absolute fukkfest for me at times.

I’ve smashed women the same night I’ve met them in the club also, but that I can literally count on one hand. The rest of my club hunts- I’d say averaged about a good week to a month before I made the kill. I clubbed almost every weekend(still kinda do) since 2004. Unless i was in a relationship. And every time I go out it is with full intention on getting numbers. And again, I play the numbers game. I holla at every single chick in there that i am attracted to(as long as i can holla somewhat discreetly). You holla at 7 of the clubs finest dimes you’ll get 4 numbers, 1 of which will be fake. That leaves 3 chicks you then spend the next few days texting/talking to until that rendezvous happens with one and I smash. One of them generally on average just wont work out for whatever reason, the last chick probably be a case of too drunk to remember you from that night and so that pursuit fizzles out.

yikes, imagine what you could of been doing with that time breh:ehh:

i get pissed off with just having sex with 1 chick if its not worthwhile

youve fukked all these chicks but i imagine not all of them were up to par in the sac

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Also I'm a fan of tickling, not because I care about tickling, but because it sign that I have permission to explore her body and her guard is down. This lead to more informal touching. My favorite thing to do wrestle. When you can start wrestling with a woman, it's over.
:dead: this is my formula to a tee