I'm going to see The Wolverine Tonight *prepares to take L*

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I been outta comics for a minute! Iceman is a G and can't be killed? Red Hulk? And what's up with that map that looks like the country is divided in 4 parts?? AOA Iceman was killed by Nightcrawler? AOA Nightcrawler? Did they bring the AOA back? Last I remember they found the M'Kraan crystal and restored the world to the way it was supposed to be. Last time I collected comics on the reg, The Onslaught saga just ended, the Bastion story started, which pretty much ended if I recall with Iceman powered down and barking on Bastion while wearing blue speedo's. And Bastion was like Ok fukk it I'm done you win. Somebody bring me up to speed. And uh, I liked Wolverine Origins. Even bought the DVD. I'm skeptical about this movie tho. Wolverine been my dude since most of you were babies. And in comics, I always found his stories boring when he fought ninjas and samurais in Japan and shyt. I was in jr high when the mini series this movie is based on came out....and I didnt like that shyt. I liked my superheroes to do superhero shyt. fukk ninjas.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
so is the shyt worth seeing or not....seems like everyone is saying it wasnt as bad as they thought it would be

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
8/10 is really good breh's!

9/10 is great and 10/10 is extremely exceptional.

So for those on the line peep the many peeps that keep saying 8/10, cuz 10/10 is very rare and comes once in a lifetime and 9/10 is not as often as believed

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I been outta comics for a minute! Iceman is a G and can't be killed? Red Hulk? And what's up with that map that looks like the country is divided in 4 parts?? AOA Iceman was killed by Nightcrawler? AOA Nightcrawler? Did they bring the AOA back? Last I remember they found the M'Kraan crystal and restored the world to the way it was supposed to be. Last time I collected comics on the reg, The Onslaught saga just ended, the Bastion story started, which pretty much ended if I recall with Iceman powered down and barking on Bastion while wearing blue speedo's. And Bastion was like Ok fukk it I'm done you win. Somebody bring me up to speed. And uh, I liked Wolverine Origins. Even bought the DVD. I'm skeptical about this movie tho. Wolverine been my dude since most of you were babies. And in comics, I always found his stories boring when he fought ninjas and samurais in Japan and shyt. I was in jr high when the mini series this movie is based on came out....and I didnt like that shyt. I liked my superheroes to do superhero shyt. fukk ninjas.

Cah mon!! Somebody do me a solid. Just the shyt I asked about, not the entire X-history from the late 90's...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
best xmen movie ever made and most
def in the top 10 superhero movies....IMO
2dkbc0p.gif

Daps
shyt was dope. I give it 7/10 :ehh: yeah i can say its the best x-men movie to date. The action was ill and the story was cool

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
That Movie was Greatness to say the Least. 1st Half of this Movie were much better than the enitire X-Men Origins: Wolverine. This was an actual Wolverine Movie, probably as Close as to the Comics that you'll get this Character to be On Screen.:whew:

I was Hooked from Start to Finish, I think People that have any Doubt left about this Film should definitely give this a Look because I almost Passed on it. I'm almost Positive that I wasn't the only Person that was Considering Skipping this Film or Waiting a while to go see it.

Logan delivered that Adamantium Piff.:salute:
8.5/10